+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Manin_1

Feb 24, 2021
Even i got the same reply when i called ircc yesterday that my criminality check is in process, at first i was confused but now I guess it’s real.
My AR is Oct 7

Reactions: grattan

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Even i got the same reply when i called ircc yesterday that my criminality check is in process, at first i was confused but now I guess it’s real.
My AR is Oct 7
your province , NOC and have you dependent or applicant only.

Meiying

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Never heard that before. Everything starts after AOR.
A week ago we discussed to send email to the minister. I think they may consider our request to expedite PNP paper base INLAND applicantions.
You also write to minister and inform this issue and request to process PNP paper based INLAND applicants within 6 months. I think we all INLAND PNP paper based applicants would have eligible to apply and get PR under CEC that process within 6 months. But we can do nothing now. Because we have posted our applications. I think if we all request they would consider our reasonable request and process paper based INLAND applications within 6 months. I understand the issue if we lose job corona times we lose everything. we need to tell this to them.

Meiying

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
A week ago we discussed to send email to the minister. I think they may consider our request to expedite PNP paper base INLAND applicantions.
You also write to minister and inform this issue and request to process PNP paper based INLAND applicants within 6 months. I think we all INLAND PNP paper based applicants would have eligible to apply and get PR under CEC that process within 6 months. But we can do nothing now. Because we have posted our applications. I think if we all request they would consider our reasonable request and process paper based INLAND applications within 6 months. I understand the issue if we lose job corona times we lose everything. we need to tell this to them.
I agree too. If more people involve to send letter to minister will be the best.

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
i already wrote regarding this issue and ask someone whose send email/application to the IRCC and minister please share the same as soon as possible. so that every one can send the same.

with regards

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I agree too. If more people involve to send letter to minister will be the best.
Yes, this is a reasonable request. We are already in Canada. They can hold outland PNP and expedite processing INLAND PNP during corona time. We need to write to ministers and kindly request them

Reactions: grattan

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Yes, this is a reasonable request. We are already in Canada. They can hold outland PNP and expedite processing INLAND PNP during corona time. We need to write to ministers and kindly request them
Why u want to hold Outlander application? U just emphasise on ur application

fbzhasan

Dec 28, 2020
Why u want to hold Outlander application? U just emphasise on ur application
Yes. Inlander can take any action for escalating the current delay process but should not mention to request them for Outlander process held. Yes Inland applicants need to get preferable due to their dependencies. Best wishes for all Inlanders

Reactions: mabakar25274

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Yes. Inlander can take any action for escalating the current delay process but should not mention to request them for Outlander process held. Yes Inland applicants need to get preferable due to their dependencies. Best wishes for all Inlanders
@fbzhasan Agreed