+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Manin_1

Feb 24, 2021
Hey guys,
I called IRCC today to enquire about my application and agent told me that my background check is in process. My AR is Oct 7 and I haven’t received AOR yet. So can you please tell what background check before AOR means? Thanks

Reactions: sudas

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys,
I called IRCC today to enquire about my application and agent told me that my background check is in process. My AR is Oct 7 and I haven’t received AOR yet. So can you please tell what background check before AOR means? Thanks
How can it be possible without AOR? Looks like he lied to you. Did you tried to check your application on ECAs? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hey guys,
I called ircc yesterday and talked to a very nice lady, she explained that the agents can’t see anything until the AOR is issued, they can only confirm AR and if they have previous applications for visa or work permit, they can check our info and that is it. She pulled out all my info, even old phone numbers and emails from my first visa application. So I don’t think the agent was honest about your status.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys,
I think AOR 1ST then background check starts. We don't know whats going on with the PR application process. Need to wait.

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Great, It is recommended that all Inland applicant should perform MR proactively as soon as BIL is received it will speed up the application
What is BIL && Could you please elaborate on doing the medicals proactively ? you mean upfront ?

gold0001

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-10-2020
AR: Oct 29,2021
AOR: Waiting
Temp file number:Last week of April
Medical done: Upfront (May 1,2021) Submitted thru web form

Reactions: grattan

gold0001

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-10-2020
Do we need to do an upfront medical/ does it make a difference ..

I have an Oct 30 AR..
Not really. I booked it in advance and then couldn't cancel. Then i got it done. It doesn't make any change in processing time.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
AR: Oct 29,2021
AOR: Waiting
Temp file number:Last week of April
Medical done: Upfront (May 1,2021) Submitted thru web form
Hi ,
Without AOR how you can do upfront medicals? Can we do upfront by using Temporary file number?