+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Inland Guys!
With these longs delays in receiving AORs, what if our Open Work Permit is expiring soon?

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Yes, Its in NS and I dont think the IRCC people work during Lockdown.....
I just received email from NS Sydney in response to temporary application no I requested via webform in April 2021. My AR was 24th November 2020

Below is the email:

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received from April 13 to April 15, 2021.

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Date on which the application was submitted or received,
Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
company used,
confirmation no.,
Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent, and
Receipt number.

We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information. Usually, it takes us 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry. We thank you for your patience.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
BC PNP nominated. Nov'2020 paper based application sent. No AOR yet ? Anyone in the same boat ? How long from temporary file number to AOR ???

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
BC PNP nominated. Nov'2020 paper based application sent. No AOR yet ? Anyone in the same boat ? How long from temporary file number to AOR ???

Reactions: jasleen kour

Sj7777

Sep 19, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-09-2021
Another 2 to 3 months? My AR is Nov too.
Some of OCT NOV DEC received their AOR, but it seems like most of the end of Aug applicants are getting their AOR nowadays.

Reactions: StudyMaster

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
That’s why I’m gonna write to minister office, open letter to Mr Macro.
Yes I agree with you. Now there is a special immigration program for people who are already in Canada. Also they invite more people under canada experienced class. all these applications process within 6 months. but pnp paper based application process is almost 2 years. we can request them to give priority for pnp paper based people who are already in canada and already have canada experience (pnp paper based INLAND) and process these applications within 6 months too. during corona time, there is chance to loss our jobs and if loss jobs, pnp nomination can cancel. so it is reasonable for process pnp paper based INLAND applications within 6 months (they can hold those pnp paper based OUTLEND applications). i think we als can write to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: sudas and grattan

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Yes I agree with you. Now there is a special immigration program for people who are already in Canada. Also they invite more people under canada experienced class. all these applications process within 6 months. but pnp paper based application process is almost 2 years. we can request them to give priority for pnp paper based people who are already in canada and already have canada experience (pnp paper based INLAND) and process these applications within 6 months too. during corona time, there is chance to loss our jobs and if loss jobs, pnp nomination can cancel. so it is reasonable for process pnp paper based INLAND applications within 6 months (they can hold those pnp paper based OUTLEND applications). i think we als can write to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
good .

i think everyone write this to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. before that some people meet minister for immigration after that they draw as low as 75. if everyone write to minister then i am sure they definitely do this and process become faster.

with regards

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
good .

i think everyone write this to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. before that some people meet minister for immigration after that they draw as low as 75. if everyone write to minister then i am sure they definitely do this and process become faster.

with regards
Yes I think we need to write to this email and minister individually (if possible collectively). I think they will give chance and process PNP paper based INLAND applications within 6 months as CEC. It is reasonable to process PNP paper based inland applications within 6 months as CEC as we all are already in Canada

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
I agree with you. Its very frustrating too. The PNP program is JOB dependent and we cant leave any jobs until unless we receive the COPR. The IRCC is not giving any importance to PNP paper based applications.