+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Reactions: Thisath

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Received Ready for Visa email.
Besides sending reply to current status, passports are to be sent to vfs.
Please advise how to prepare envelopes for PA and dependant. Shall we send separate envelope for visa or single envelope

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
I am currently in a situation and I am confused on what to do. I had a PGWP in 2018 thst expired 2021. Before my work permit expired, ircc brought an extension of work permit pathway last year for PGWP holders and I extended my work permit till this year July. I applied to extend my open work permit again based on the fact that I have already applied for my PR and I have an AOR. I applied for my PR in June 2020 through sinp . My provincial nomination certificate had restrictions on employer but I had expired since November 2020. Mind you, I still had an open work permit. I left the job that assisted me with my SINP earlier this year from Regina and got another job in Saskatoon . I got laid of in September from my new job in Saskatoon while still waiting for my new work permit. I was in maintained status from July until October when I got a message from ircc to provide my provincial nomination certificate which I found very strange. I provided it to the officer even though it had expired in November 2020. I just got an email from ircc yesterday refusing my work permit extension because I had employment restrictions on my provincial nomination certificate which had already expired a long time ago. I was never on a closed work permit . I have always had an open work permit and my PR is still in process since June 2020. I recently redid medicals and submitted schedule A for in July2022 for my PR application. Please help me because I don’t know what to do. I was told to restore my status

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations Brother.. Welcome to Canada
Dear All Friend,

After long wait I also get PP after stamping....

Thanks to all Forum Members who guide me and others in situation where solution was only wait and wait....This forum can not give final decision but help lots to express problems, situations and also give guidance and solutions too.....

Thanks to Canadavisa.com

One more thing i wish to know is that in Passport, Visa Validity is one year from medical pass date I mean If I get PP stamp in October 2022 then visa validity is one year from medical date means if medical passed in September /October 2022 then visa validity will be of next year Sept/October 2023....They are giving one year period to enter in Canada

This may be in all visa approved cases I think so....

my question is that for Citizenship PR resident have to stay 730 days in Canada out of five years....this five years start from which date?

1) If we get visa stamp in our home country form that date ? I mean If i get visa in October 2022 then it will count five year from October 2022 to September 2027

or

2) If I land in Canada after 6 months mean March 2023 then five year will count from March 2023 to February 2028 ?

Five years duration will be from which date ?

If anyone has answer then please update here with IRCC link too.

Thanks once again to all Friends...and wish all will get as per their wishes...

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Dear All Friend,

After long wait I also get PP after stamping....

Thanks to all Forum Members who guide me and others in situation where solution was only wait and wait....This forum can not give final decision but help lots to express problems, situations and also give guidance and solutions too.....

Thanks to Canadavisa.com

One more thing i wish to know is that in Passport, Visa Validity is one year from medical pass date I mean If I get PP stamp in October 2022 then visa validity is one year from medical date means if medical passed in September /October 2022 then visa validity will be of next year Sept/October 2023....They are giving one year period to enter in Canada

This may be in all visa approved cases I think so....

my question is that for Citizenship PR resident have to stay 730 days in Canada out of five years....this five years start from which date?

1) If we get visa stamp in our home country form that date ? I mean If i get visa in October 2022 then it will count five year from October 2022 to September 2027

or

2) If I land in Canada after 6 months mean March 2023 then five year will count from March 2023 to February 2028 ?

Five years duration will be from which date ?

If anyone has answer then please update here with IRCC link too.

Thanks once again to all Friends...and wish all will get as per their wishes...
Your visa validity will be one year from the date you pass your medical exam.
1) No
2) Yes, The 5 years count will start from the day you land in Canada .

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Your visa validity will be one year from the date you pass your medical exam.
1) No
2) Yes, The 5 years count will start from the day you land in Canada .
Thanks for reply but dear friend is there anywhere is it mentioned in IRCC website? if it is in your knowledge then please send that link also.

Prpatel78

Oct 13, 2017
please help. IRCC has requested from me an ADR of a current job offer from a Canadian employer,while in actual I am an outlander and my PNP nonEE is not job based and neither I applied with job offer nor I have any.what should I do?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
It's been two months since I got PAL, last Friday I was told everything was completed except background check. If info share and criminality are passed, what else is there to the background check?

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi all, I have a question if someone can please help me out. I applied for PR in 2020 with my PGWP under sinp . I had emolument restrictions on my PNP. Aft the beginning of this year I was really depressed working with my old employer and got another job with the same NOC code (I’m a nurse) and left my old job to the new job within Saskatchewan . I i sent a web form to IRCC that I changed my job. I also got an ADR to submit employment letter, schedule A form, a copy of my passports and T4s in June which I did. I later lost my job. My pgwp was about to expire and I applied for a BOWP but got refused 3weeks ago because my PNP has employment restrictions on it. Will this affect my PR?

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi all, I have a question if someone can please help me out. I applied for PR in 2020 with my PGWP under sinp . I had emolument restrictions on my PNP. Aft the beginning of this year I was really depressed working with my old employer and got another job with the same NOC code (I’m a nurse) and left my old job to the new job within Saskatchewan . I i sent a web form to IRCC that I changed my job. I also got an ADR to submit employment letter, schedule A form, a copy of my passports and T4s in June which I did. I later lost my job. My pgwp was about to expire and I applied for a BOWP but got refused 3weeks ago because my PNP has employment restrictions on it. Will this affect my PR?
I’ve never held a close work permit by the way. It was a post graduate open work permit

hamed1382

Feb 25, 2021
Hi.
How you changed your first job with a closed work permit?
I think if the province accepts you can change your job without affecting your PR application otherwise they can cancel your nomination and this can led to PR application cancellation. Then talk to the SINP first.
If you lose your job, you can check if the employer inform the province or not. If yes, you can contact SINP to find a solution or give you time to find a new job.
Maybe because you are nurse, there are few exceptions for you since it is high demanded. Maybe it is good to talk to a lawyer too.