+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
My schedule A said from age 18 so I did from then. Then with travel history I pasted copy of visa, stamps, work permit into a word document

Im not sure about the PCC but for the schedule A we had to do from age 18 too so had to do an additional sheet on word document. For travel history did additional sheet and scanned in visa documents etc. into one document. I hope I did it correctly!
Thanks I did same as u mention pcc only required mention country I confirmed thanks

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Thanks I did same as u mention pcc only required mention country I confirmed thanks
You just need to send PCC from the country that they have specified in BOLD writing. I confirmed that raising a webform.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
You just need to send PCC from the country that they have specified in BOLD writing. I confirmed that raising a webform.
If u don’t mind pls tell me did submit PCC with ur application?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Open question, if IRCC ask to submit Schedule A again , what is the the recommended method
#1. Refill the old PDF and print it then sign and send the scan copy
#2. Download the latest schedule A then fill it print and sign then send the scan copy.
#3. Any other methods , pls specify

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Open question, if IRCC ask to submit Schedule A again , what is the the recommended method
#2. Download the latest schedule A then fill it print and sign then send the scan copy.
Method #2. This is recommended as they want a latest update on your background info and whenever we resubmit we have to check that form version is latest one available. Don’t forget to hand sign. Hope it helps

Reactions: Thisath

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Method #2. This is recommended as they want a latest update on your background info and whenever we resubmit we have to check that form version is latest one available. Don’t forget to hand sign. Hope it helps
thanks

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
IRCC requested two second time Schedule A form ?