+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
AINP Opportunity Stream Nomination: 20/Nov/2020
Sent to Sydney: 30/Nov/2020 With PCC's
Delivery: 4/Dec/2020
AOR: ..........

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Did you sent through Canada post? Did they signed your application when it’s delivered?
Yes I send through the Canada Post and they did not sign it. Because when you send through the Canada post it goes into their PO Box address and if you send it through any other courier service then they will sign it because that goes to their building address.

Last edited:

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
My signature was CRSS

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys

For those that got signature when their package was delivered to IRCC, Sydney, NS, lets compare and contrast the receipient signatory details. Mine are as follows

1.Signatory Name: CF
2. Signature: T.R for CF

Does anyone's package receiver's signatory details looks like above?

in mine it shows CQSS

I sent in Aug 2020

I sent my paper based application documents in Aug 2020 and it reach as per courier in end of august 2020

I have filled webform that my application is received or not and get reply same third time as

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

what to do please guide anyone can?

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
in mine it shows CQSS

I sent in Aug 2020

I sent my paper based application documents in Aug 2020 and it reach as per courier in end of august 2020

I have filled webform that my application is received or not and get reply same third time as

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Same for me.
I sent the application in Aug 2020 but literally nothing for now.

I know people that received the aor in a couple of weeks, i understand the covid but it's really ridiculous.

Brian Yu

Jul 28, 2020
in mine it shows CQSS

I sent in Aug 2020

As I know, it will take around seven months to get AOR since AR. So, people who submitted in May are now accepting AOR.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
As I know, it will take around seven months to get AOR since AR. So, people who submitted in May are now accepting AOR.
In this forum i saw an average total processing time of 2 years, for people that received the aor in a couple of months.

So we have to suppose that for us we are talking about 2 and half year to complete this application...

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
IMP UPDATE

As per IRCC webinar on 15th Dec'20 -

1. VAC India is currently processing Biometrics for international students and Family members only
  2. Students with Jan intake are given priority with valid DLI.
  3. For Biometrics 40,000 bookings has been received and IRCC is trying best to cater to high volumes