+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My Ar is nov 9. Not received AOR yet?
I submitted pcc from my country along with the application . Do you guys think that they’ll ask for new pcc once they starts processing the application? Anyone had that experience?

G1jot

Oct 2, 2020
We need to do something.....
Tired of waiting for such a long time.
My AR is Nov 30 and since then I haven't heard back....
Application processing time keeps on increasing from 12 months to 21 months for non express entry application but not the for the express entry stream(still 6 months processing time)

• Angry
Reactions: soccer_007

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Application processing time keeps on increasing from 12 months to 21 months for non express entry application but not the for the express entry stream(still 6 months processing time)
It's always been 15 - 21 months as far as I can remember, even before COVID. I wouldn't pay close attention to those estimates, they're not accurate.

Express Entry has some service level in place where they need to hit the 6 month processing time, which is why it is prioritised. I have heard of some Express Entry apps take as many as 6 weeks from AR to CoPR recently!