+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
As per my understanding, the only way is via gcms notes , if you have relatives or frndz who already in Canada the by sign a consent form , u can apply a gcms or some third party also facilitates…

I have a relatives… only costs 5$
Dear i also trying and you and whoever in same situation please check and try to find that whose profile cross 100% do they really get PPR or not? and if yes then in how many months after crossing 100%.....

We have to think about our future...financial fund blocked for long time and no reply from IRCC...

do anyone get result? because I observed who ever get medical they got PPR within 15 days or month... then how much time they need for us?

I did three to to four jobs in my home country and some jobs in UK I have already submitted three proof of all jobs..employer letter , salary slips ,bank statement.. so nothing is hidden and wrong everything is fact and true ...do they need time to verify all these for 8 months?

I already submitted PCC from India and UK too

anyone have known friends who cross 100% and got PPR then share friends....

all time from web form we receive same answer we have al documents and if we need we inform you etc....

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Dear i also trying and you and whoever in same situation please check and try to find that whose profile cross 100% do they really get PPR or not? and if yes then in how many months after crossing 100%.....

We have to think about our future...financial fund blocked for long time and no reply from IRCC...

do anyone get result? because I observed who ever get medical they got PPR within 15 days or month... then how much time they need for us?

I did three to to four jobs in my home country and some jobs in UK I have already submitted three proof of all jobs..employer letter , salary slips ,bank statement.. so nothing is hidden and wrong everything is fact and true ...do they need time to verify all these for 8 months?

I already submitted PCC from India and UK too

anyone have known friends who cross 100% and got PPR then share friends....

all time from web form we receive same answer we have al documents and if we need we inform you etc....
I don’t have done such kind of analysis who have passed 100% and how long took to get ppr … but my understanding is within 26 months they will send us the dm and rest of the steps…. May be they screening our info with other countries and will wait for answers sometime if not received any bad news they will take the final decision in terms of security… but agreed we hv blocked our funds and life of our children and their future for new hope …. ircc should work proactively than this

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I don’t have done such kind of analysis who have passed 100% and how long took to get ppr … but my understanding is within 26 months they will send us the dm and rest of the steps…. May be they screening our info with other countries and will wait for answers sometime if not received any bad news they will take the final decision in terms of security… but agreed we hv blocked our funds and life of our children and their future for new hope …. ircc should work proactively than this
You are true still have option to think about 26 months for our satisfaction...for other country verification you are right but for me its UK and UK government is very perfect in this area.They reply on time and even I already submitted my UK PCC so no need to do more verification. But I read somewhere in this forum that delay is because of they do distribution of workload.

Hope for better. on this month end my 2 months gone after 100%

Last edited:

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
You are true still have option to think about 26 months for our satisfaction...for other country verification you are right but for me its UK and UK government is very perfect in this area.They reply on time and even I already submitted my UK PCC so no need to do more verification. But I read somewhere in this forum that delay is because of they do distribution of workload.

Hope for better. on this month end my 2 months gone after 100%
Yes in my gcms my pvo is Windsor second VO is etobicoke with remark redistribut work load

canadaman2022

Jul 20, 2022
INLAND APPLICATION

- SINP PNP Submitted September 4 2020
- Medical requested May 11 2021
- Additional Info Request - June 2, 2021
-
Eligibility Passed June 25, 2021
- Invitation To Pre-Arrival Services - June 26 2021

Estimated Completion Date - June 4 2022 (100% since)
Medicals Passed but now expired (July 1st 2022)

Followed up with MP office and was told -
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicant(s).
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicant(s).
Also file is at Etobicoke Office
No reply or update from CIC (SINCE JUNE 2021 after invitation to pre-arrival services)

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
How can I know whether a agent appointed or not … I ordered gcms recently as well
You can see under ‘application Assignment’ on first page at the very end on right in GCMS notes. If it’s blank no body working on your file its just sitting in the system…

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
You can see under ‘application Assignment’ on first page at the very end on right in GCMS notes. If it’s blank no body working on your file its just sitting in the system…
No dear I couldn’t find any word “Application Assessment “ in any page , can you send me a sample …

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
No dear I couldn’t find any word “Application Assessment “ in any page , can you send me a sample …
if no officer working as mentioned in GCMS note then what? what we should expect from them? when will they take file and do process?

any immigration lawyer in Canada can help us? can we hire immigration lawyer in cases like this?

Reactions: Thisath

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

I feel that more perfection create more problem to them... if they understand easily then they will approve immediately...

I have more jobs in last 10 years and I submitted minimum three proofs for all mean bank statement copy, employer letter,..salary slips etc.

mean for all jobs submitted more documents to give satisfaction to them.... but may be possible that more documents may make them more confuse....if we in person or can talk then we may verify easily...

so think in that way may be possible.....that delay in final verification process.... is that so?