+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I

I am PNP paper based applicant, haven’t received AOR bro... it’s really frustrating
dont frustrate by your own thought...and imagination....

listen
1) AR to AOR it takes 7 months (same happned for me)

2) We can not link paper based application until we get clear AOR and file number...

3) I got file Temp. file number (AR Augs 2020 and Temp number in April 2021) and after AOR and perm UCI Number)

Now take rest and wait.....

Reactions: kaurravinder
Apr 20, 2021
Just called IRCC, I checked my application status using my UCI number. I got comfirmed with an agent that my application was received on Sept 8th, and the officer have not opened my file yet. Was told to keep waiting and hope for the best :D

jackbob

Nov 6, 2020
Just called IRCC, I checked my application status using my UCI number. I got comfirmed with an agent that my application was received on Sept 8th, and the officer have not opened my file yet. Was told to keep waiting and hope for the best :D
Hi, Iudensmalphite,

Could you please tell me where to find our UCI number , in which file? Thanks a lot.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know if it's a good news. it means that now we have a confirmation that they simply didn't even start applications from august/September.
At this point I was even hoping in some problems, at least that could mean they were doing something but they had to stop for a reason.

My AR is end of August, it's 8 months without AOR. It's simply ridiculous and I'm really thinking to withdraw the application at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Micheal737373

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Are you able to check status on ECAs? Hiw can you check it ?