+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
the problem is I lose my job (the one I applied to my pnp-PR), I received the AOR but I still need to wait until I receive the answer from ircc, any suggestions?
i don’t know for sure, if you’ve lost your job then that to me would suggest you lose your PNP nomination and your PR application is cancelled. You should contact your sponsoring province and ask what to do.

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
i don’t know for sure, if you’ve lost your job then that to me would suggest you lose your PNP nomination and your PR application is cancelled. You should contact your sponsoring province and ask what to do.
I already did that, they suggested my to 'drop' my own application and apply for another pnp instead. which is stupid, why I will do that

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I already did that, they suggested my to 'drop' my own application and apply for another pnp instead. which is stupid, why I will do that
Bro, my friend was in same situation in Ontario, what he did was nothing.
He did not inform to anyone, and now he is PR of canada.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Because you no longer meet the requirements of the stream you applied for. It very clearly states that you need to maintain eligibility throughout your application process until you're approved.

There's every chance you could do absolutely nothing and see what happens - there's a chance they won't even check and will simply approve it. But if you get an ADR and have to provide an updated employment history - you're going to be denied.

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Because you no longer meet the requirements of the stream you applied for. It very clearly states that you need to maintain eligibility throughout your application process until you're approved.

There's every chance you could do absolutely nothing and see what happens - there's a chance they won't even check and will simply approve it. But if you get an ADR and have to provide an updated employment history - you're going to be denied.
I did meet the requirements of the stream when I appplied for my permanent residency last year (AR dec 2020)

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I did meet the requirements of the stream when I appplied for my permanent residency last year (AR dec 2020)
you're not understanding what I'm telling you - you need to maintain eligibility until you receive PR. If you have employment restrictions as part of your nomination, you must keep them until you receive PR. You will not be eligible for OWP.

I don't know what stream you're under, but you need to consult with your province PNP program, it looks like you might be in NS so here's their skilled worker doc here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-English.pdf page refer page 22 where it clearly states:

Important! You must tell us if your status changes at any time before you receive a permanent resident visa.
These are just a few examples of a change in status:
• a change in marital status for example, you got married or divorced
• you no longer have a job offer •
you changed employers

Last edited:

kaurravinder

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I have applied pr through SINP so when linking the application online what should i select in sub category PNP or federal skilled worker plz help

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
you're not understanding what I'm telling you - you need to maintain eligibility until you receive PR. If you have employment restrictions as part of your nomination, you must keep them until you receive PR. You will not be eligible for OWP.

I don't know what stream you're under, but you need to consult with your province PNP program, it looks like you might be in NS so here's their skilled worker doc here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-English.pdf page refer page 22 where it clearly states:

In the same case,
Do you are informed your provice ?
if yes than they send message / mail

if not than ...

can you provide your full deatils for your Paper based Application...
might i can help you.

becasue one of my friend has same problem ...

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
In the same case,
Do you are informed your provice ?
if yes than they send message / mail

if not than ...

can you provide your full deatils for your Paper based Application...
might i can help you.

becasue one of my friend has same problem ...
Do you are informed your provice ? yes
if yes than they send message / mail: they suggested my to 'drop' my own application and apply for another pnp instead. which is stupid,
can you provide your full deatils for your Paper based Application: PNP-SKILLED WORKER, I got a close work permit, I sent my application last december 2020. They just started to review my paper, I lose my job back on oct, I'm not working and I would like to apply for a owp while I'm waiting for my process.

additional information: inland - family (wife, kids) outside canada. I applied as only me (as i know the problem will be faster)

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Just got a medical request for my outland dependent. This is such a long journey, finally some movement. I also got request for updated info last week. I know some of us are fed up and feel like giving up. Let's remember why we applied in the first place and hold on a little longer.
AR April 2020
AOR October 2020
ADR December 2021
MR December 2021