+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

kaurdeep98

May 19, 2021
The medical instruction letter says that my picture should be within 6 months of medical done, so was wondering maybe that's the reason they asked for medical ? Since my last medical done was last year in February.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I applied for BC PNP PR Residence.
My application was received on 13 November 2020. I got my AOR ON 13 september with Biometric request for my dependents. Today i received medical request from officer. I have already done my medical in February 2020 so i thought medical is valid for an year . Just wondering how can i upload my old medical since it is still valid or should i go for a new one as requested. I dont know how can i communicate with my officer at this time.

Thankyou .
Clarify, is it Feb 2020, or 2021? secondly if you have done medical and have not been out of the country (should you be inland) those are valid. However if you are outland and in a country where its required to repeat the medical then I suggest do so, contacting officer will prolong the process and you will lose precious time. If they have asked a repeat despite being valid its a remote possibility the case officer is mistaken, obviously there must be some compeling reasons for the request. Send old ones by webform too.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
PNP SINP Outland - Paper based
Doc courier received Sydney office on 28/10/2020
Wait for UCI number:

How to track or check?
No way to check unless u get AoR, u also don't have UCI. With AoR u get a file number along with UCI. Then u will be able to link application to ur profile procedure will be advised by IRCC in AoR email. AoR is taking 11.5 months on an average now a days.

Reactions: capaperbase

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone, my timeline Ar november 25,2020
Bio 28 july 2021
Aor 28 july 2021
no MR yet.
Did upfront medical 19 august , sent by webform
After week got reply from webform , i just got generic message saying that they are only focusing on afganistan crisis. i had talk with IRCC agent she said they haven't recieve anything yet. It's been a month i haven't got any updation on my account regarding my medical. Is anyone here facing same problem ? has anyone sent documents by webform and got any update on there account ? how long does it take ? please let me know what should i do.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear friends,

does IELTS validity required till end of visa process?

I am in SINP PNP and after nomination file is in process at IRCC ..bio-metric done, waiting for medical.. IELTS validity will end in October 2021....do i need to give IELTS again?

If yes or No then ...anyone have opinion or past experience about this then reply and specially i am in search of official IRCC link or document clearly shows about this rules please share...

I already wrote through web-form but they are busy with important task and can reply for some specific queries only.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone, my timeline Ar november 25,2020
Bio 28 july 2021
Aor 28 july 2021
no MR yet.
Did upfront medical 19 august , sent by webform
After week got reply from webform , i just got generic message saying that they are only focusing on afganistan crisis. i had talk with IRCC agent she said they haven't receive anything yet. It's been a month i haven't got any updation on my account regarding my medical. Is anyone here facing same problem ? has anyone sent documents by webform and got any update on there account ? how long does it take ? please let me know what should i do.

Dear Friend,
I got same reply and also waiting for medical...they replied that they will inform me as they working as per their defined process and stage by stage so i am waiting for my medical instruction letter....

how we can do upfront medical? is that valid in case of PNP and further IRCC process ? I think it is applicable for student visa etc.

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Dear Friend,
I got same reply and also waiting for medical...they replied that they will inform me as they working as per their defined process and stage by stage so i am waiting for my medical instruction letter....

how we can do upfront medical? is that valid in case of PNP and further IRCC process ? I think it is applicable for student visa etc.
what is you AR? MAy i know your AOR date?