+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based PR is not in system

SwisSmith

Sep 15, 2022
Hello all,

I have issues with my PNP paper based PR application.
I was nominated under AINP and applied to paper based PR through permanent resident portal in Nov 2021.
My original work permit expired in Apr 2022, so I applied to BOWP early in Mar.
And a few days ago I received a refusal letter for the BOWP application and they explained the reason why it's refused is that I didn't submitted AOR for my PR application.
However I haven't received AOR for my PR application until today, so I contacted IRCC.
The agent said they have tried to check my PR application under my UCI, but they can't find it in their system.
they have asked if I can provide an application number for it, but all information showing in my permanent resident portal is "Program, Category, Date submitted and status"
And current status is "Submitted".
Also I have checked my email and confirmed I have received emails for submission confirmation and payment confirmation from IRCC in Nov 2011.
Is there anyone here have the same or similar experience?

Thank you in advance!

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hello all,

I have issues with my PNP paper based PR application.
I was nominated under AINP and applied to paper based PR through permanent resident portal in Nov 2021.
My original work permit expired in Apr 2022, so I applied to BOWP early in Mar.
And a few days ago I received a refusal letter for the BOWP application and they explained the reason why it's refused is that I didn't submitted AOR for my PR application.
However I haven't received AOR for my PR application until today, so I contacted IRCC.
The agent said they have tried to check my PR application under my UCI, but they can't find it in their system.
they have asked if I can provide an application number for it, but all information showing in my permanent resident portal is "Program, Category, Date submitted and status"
And current status is "Submitted".
Also I have checked my email and confirmed I have received emails for submission confirmation and payment confirmation from IRCC in Nov 2011.
Is there anyone here have the same or similar experience?

Thank you in advance!
It's normal for them, some of guys submitted thru portal in April 2021 just got their AOR few weeks back, so there are some unlucky applications that are still stuck there.
Don't worry it will come eventually.