Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Depends how you look at it..
For example...the person didn't serve as were imprisoned in the other country what is not a home country and irrc don't see this info in your police certificate and they don't have an access to this kind of info in every country....there could be other reasons like this...they ask more question in order to see if all the info matches...

Last edited:

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
For example...the person didn't serve as were imprisoned in the other country what is not a home country and irrc don't see this info in your police certificate and they don't have an access to this kind of info in every country....there could be other reasons like this...
It doesn’t make sense to me at all. Let’s imagine that another person (from country without mandatory service) was imprisoned then how IRCC would know about it? So he can have criminal history and not providing military info (because he doesn’t need to) saves him? Even from your example it applies to men only, so women can’t be imprisoned in other countries? According to your logic IRCC relays on military info to find out about selected males criminal info? Also you provide complete history of places you lived and worked. Again, it’s only my point of view.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
For example...the person didn't serve as were imprisoned in the other country what is not a home country and irrc don't see this info in your police certificate and they don't have an access to this kind of info in every country....there could be other reasons like this...
Also even if your home country police certificate won’t show anything, IRCC asks for police clearance from any country you spent 6 months or more, so it’ll show there. Also they have internet and database that most countries share nowadays.

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Also even if your home country police certificate won’t show anything, IRCC asks for police clearance from any country you spent 6 months or more, so it’ll show there. Also they have internet and database that most countries share nowadays.
Agree, but they ask more questions to see if all the info matches ..

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
No copr recently from ETO :D

Reactions: Hotmom

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks to everyone...it was a very long and stressfull journey...I don't know if I would come here if I would know it will take 7 years to get PR :)))...since the beginning I did all the paperwork by myself and just feel really exausted...I guess that's why my mind is still in a pre-permanent residence mode...good luck to everyone! I will ipdate how fast we received our PR cards.

Reactions: bbjeon38 and Hotmom