+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper Based PR Application - VO is Transferred to Etobicoke in 2021

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
@Lana2017
Me and my husband got same email (Portal) but i'm the principal applicant. He doesn't need to reply anything right? because i will choose Option A

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I feel like the information letter is just for information and doesn't require any action...what I want to say..I don't think IRCC is waiting for webform in order to send a portal email as an agent told to my husband over the phone that they are very busy but he will try to send a letter in 2 days...I don't think he meant an info letter but a portal email instead. I have seen in other group that the subject for the same lettee is a Request letter and not an Information letter. Maybe I'm wrong, just my observations...

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
@Lana2017
Me and my husband got same email (Portal) but i'm the principal applicant. He doesn't need to reply anything right? because i will choose Option A
We all received separate emails too, but will choose an option where the principal applicant represents all of us, don't remember it was A or B.

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
I feel like the information letter is just for information and doesn't require any action...what I want to say..I don't think IRCC is waiting for webform in order to send a portal email as an agent told to my husband over the phone that they are very busy but he will try to send a letter in 2 days...I don't think he meant an info letter but a portal email instead. I have seen in other group that the subject for the same lettee is a Request letter and not an Information letter. Maybe I'm wrong, just my observations...
But i have outland dependents, so it applies to them. they have to send passports with the photos via VFS, right?
in this portal email, it also says to reply to the message when any of your dependents is outside Canada
I'm confused now

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
We all received separate emails too, but will choose an option where the principal applicant represents all of us, don't remember it was A or B.
So my husband has to reply on the email too, choosing option A? (me as the Principal applicant will act on their behalf)

mrpm

Nov 12, 2020
I'm AR Dec 2018 Applicant, OINP with inland dependent
AOR march 2019,
MR Sep 2019
PAL: Oct 2019
ADR Jan 2020
June 2021: followed up with MP and they said everything is approved and we are in the queue for approval
File transferred from Sydney to Etobicoke June 2021, and ECAs changed from In Progress to Applications received till now.

I was wondering this transfer to Etobicoke is a good thing or bad thing? Why they transferred it? Before transferring to Etobicoke, followed up with MP and they said everything is approved and we are in the queue for approval but we have not received anything yet.

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
I'm AR Dec 2018 Applicant, OINP with inland dependent
AOR march 2019,
MR Sep 2019
PAL: Oct 2019
ADR Jan 2020
June 2021: followed up with MP and they said everything is approved and we are in the queue for approval
File transferred from Sydney to Etobicoke June 2021, and ECAs changed from In Progress to Applications received till now.

I was wondering this transfer to Etobicoke is a good thing or bad thing? Why they transferred it? Before transferring to Etobicoke, followed up with MP and they said everything is approved and we are in the queue for approval but we have not received anything yet.
yes it's a good thing! somebody is working on your file now. sorry to know you've waited since 2019.
wait a little bit more and you'll receive DM soon

Reactions: mrpm

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Got a call back. Info sharing complete but security in progress. Yesterday security was not started.
Hope to be finalized in this week.
Do I need one more GU?? :(

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
My primary office is still etobicoke, I sent webform to confirm I’m in Canada, waiting for portal…

Reactions: bbjeon38

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Do I need one more GU?? :(
Yes , final GU for security passed.

I may be wrong, but my interpretation after having come across lot of posts on this forum is that candidates Security status was 'Not Started' in most cases including me. It was like that until end.Then after a final GU it was updated to 'Passed'.
To be honest , I have seen very very few posts in which they have told the applicant about ' In progress' security status. If they've told you so, a final GU will mark your security status to 'Passed'.

Last edited:

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Yes , final GU for security passed.

I may be wrong, but my interpretation after having come across lot of posts on this forum is that candidates Security status was 'Not Started' in most cases including me. It was like that until end.Then after a final GU it was updated to 'Passed'.
To be honest , I have seen very very few posts in which they have told the applicant about ' In progress' security status. If they've told you so, a final GU will mark your security status to 'Passed'.
Yes, I am worried about how long it takes. Some cases are that it is flipped back to "not started" and others are it got passed right away. Have to wait again in the final step and hope to get DM soon.

Last edited: