05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Have you called today? Line busy this afternoon
Called and confimred no progress in my application(Criminality in progress, Security/Eligibility not started) o_O

Last edited:

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Called and confimred no progress in my application(Criminality in progress, Security/Eligibility not started) o_O
Probably same thing

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Congrats!!
You will get DM soon since you have passed security check. Getting PAL is a good step too.
do u have any idea how long they will take to pass my medical , i submitted via email yesterday and in my GCkey it show : they are reviewing my medical results

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
do u have any idea how long they will take to pass my medical , i submitted via email yesterday and in my GCkey it show : they are reviewing my medical results
Are you saying that your ADR status changed to reviewing on same day of uploading e-medical sheet?

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
I had read this info on some other thread (london local visa applicants) that when an application is transferred to LVO it's queued based on the federal AR date not the LVO AR date.

I believe yours is pending final review by an officer and in queue. It won't take long to get DM, MP once an officer finally reviews your file and pass the eligibility and security.

The only wait is due to application being in queue at LVO for officer review.

Reactions: MGONE6 and bbjeon38

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Have you passed your criminality , info sharing and security?
The criminality was started last Febr before the file was transfered to the Etobicoke office. Info sharing was done but not reviewed as my Jan 2021 GMCS notes show, the security wasn't started then and I don't any updates as I don't order the GMCS notes anymore as it doesn't make the process faster.

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
The criminality was started last Febr before the file was transfered to the Etobicoke office. Info sharing was done but not reviewed as my Jan 2021 GMCS notes show, the security wasn't started then and I don't any updates as I don't order the GMCS notes anymore as it doesn't make the process faster.
You can call ircc and they will let u know if you have passed ur security , info sharing and criminality or not

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
I had read this info on some other thread (london local visa applicants) that when an application is transferred to LVO it's queued based on the federal AR date not the LVO AR date.

I believe yours is pending final review by an officer and in queue. It won't take long to get DM, MP once an officer finally reviews your file and pass the eligibility and security.

The only wait is due to application being in queue at LVO for officer review.
They have later AR than bbjeon. What’s wrong with queue