+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper Based PR Application - VO is Transferred to Etobicoke in 2021

Satinder05

Jun 15, 2022
Did anyone application status change from in process to received
After that how much time its gonna take for application status change back into inprocess again
Can someone let me know plz

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
After that how much time its gonna take for application status change back into inprocess again
depends, some ppl waited 15 months(outland), some 3 months, and I ve seen 1 month as well, so there is no precise answer

Satinder05

Jun 15, 2022
I called ircc and they told me they are doing criminality check on my application
But the status is still application recieved

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I called ircc and they told me they are doing criminality check on my application
the On-line or ECAS service is not accurate, don't trust anything it states there. The tool says its updated daily, but it actually get updated after 3 or 4 weeks. your PR portal is the place for accurate results. If u are using an agent or a representative, then the only way for u to check ur status is either call IRCC like wt u did or ask ur agent to check for you.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
My took about 2 weeks. Inland, VO Etobicoke. It's about 18 months and still no DM.

What's number you called? I called 888-242-2100 many times and no one answer the phone.

Satinder05

Jun 15, 2022
My application status change today
First it was inprocess and then it changed into recieved
After 1-2 months, it again change into in process