+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper Based PR Application - VO is Transferred to Etobicoke in 2021

Apr 12, 2022
Hi all,

My documents were delivered to CIO Sydney on March 4 but until now I haven't received AR. Does it usually take this long even for AR?

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Any response time from IRCC on Medical furtherance and ADR? Uploaded Medical furtherance on 18th Jan, 2022 (going to be 3 months) and submitted ADR 19th Feb 2022.
File is in Etobicoke

Last edited:

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Gckey shows 90%
100% done in june so its must they made decision on my file till june
Mine is showing 98% complete and 11 days more to go i.e April 24th 2022 for 100%. It has no significance, It is meant for people like you, me and thousands of other people to keep us busy and remain hopeful that someone is working on our case and soon will get to hear good news. But Alas, it does not happen that way. It is never ending wait with mental agony and helplessness.
Sorry for harsh words, but that's the reality.
Always Hopeful!!!

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Mine is showing 98% complete and 11 days more to go i.e April 24th 2022 for 100%. It has no significance, It is meant for people like you, me and thousands of other people to keep us busy and remain hopeful that someone is working on our case and soon will get to hear good news. But Alas, it does not happen that way. It is never ending wait with mental agony and helplessness.
Sorry for harsh words, but that's the reality.
Always Hopeful!!!
Received ADR Today
Background check= schedule A and job letter
Whts next?
And how long they done this step?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Received ADR Today
Background check= schedule A and job letter
Whts next?
And how long they done this step?
I guess your application is towards finalisation stage that’s why they’d want to check if your situation has changed since you put up your application and if your employer is still supporting you. So upload the documents and pray . You will a get a positive decision soon. Btw did u you get adr through gckey ?

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
I guess your application is towards finalisation stage that’s why they’d want to check if your situation has changed since you put up your application and if your employer is still supporting you. So upload the documents and pray . You will a get a positive decision soon. Btw did u you get adr through gckey ?
Ok thnks for update
My employer is really helpfull
And am working with same employer
I received letter thought gckey

Reactions: H06

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Ok thnks for update
My employer is really helpfull
And am working with same employer
I received letter thought gckey
Then buddy you are all set !! Good luck

ianmallet

Jun 15, 2013
I got all documents from my employer
Happy for you buddy.

My employer has refused to support me any further( No more signing of current offer of employment as required in ADR) and I'm struggling to come up with any solution.

I have only a few days left to submit additional documents and the situation is tense.

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Happy for you buddy.

My employer has refused to support me any further( No more signing of current offer of employment as required in ADR) and I'm struggling to come up with any solution.

I have only a few days left to submit additional documents and the situation is tense.
If You doing job there then its ur right to get job letter

ianmallet

Jun 15, 2013
If You doing job there then its ur right to get job letter
I filed my PR application and came back. It's been 4 years now since I've been outland. The employer was kind enough to support me at the 1 year mark, but not anymore.

They refused to pay the $230 employer compliance fee( Yes, I offered too) required for my closed work permit so I had to come back. So while they were happy to help me with my provincial nomination, they weren't willing to pay the compliance fee.

I couldn't find anyone else in a similar situation.