Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
I received a info letter in cic, is that a portal?

Last edited:

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
if u dont mind can u show it here ?
I don't know how to upload pic here o_O

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Hong Kong office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;  Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,  Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence  Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number. Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas). NOTE: Permanent Resident document(s) Validity The issuance of your Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Once you receive your Permanent Resident document(s), please verify the information on it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform our Etobicoke IRCC office via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport. Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date. You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Dear Officer,

I received an information letter today, and I would like to confirm that I am currently residing in Canada. My name is xxx, UCI number is xxx.

Regards,

xxx

Is this everything I should sent to webform?

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Dear Officer,

I received an information letter today, and I would like to confirm that I am currently residing in Canada. My name is xxx, UCI number is xxx.

Regards,

xxx

“…Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)…”

Reactions: MGONE6

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Dear Officer,

Regards,

xxx

You missed your address. It's the same letter I received.

Reactions: MGONE6