Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I have been searching through alot of threads? Do paper based PNP aapplicants received PPR at the stipulated time? The wait is so lengthy that one losses track?
Any idea of the last person who received PPR via paper based application recently??

Last edited:

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys I'm working on my PR application after receiving my nomination.
I had some questions if someone could answer these for me.
1. For translated documents, do I only attach the translate copy? and I do not need to attach the untranslated (original) copy?
2. I am not married do I still need to attach a marriage certificate? I heard you have to even though you are single.
3. Do I need to get a police certificate from my home country even though I lived in Canada for 11 years without living the country for more than 2 months?

These are some stuff that confused me because I heard some stuff from others

Thank you.

phillman83

Jun 16, 2017
Hi, I presented my application from inside Canada, sent from Vancouver to Vegreville.
What about you?
Thank you for sharing

phillman83

Jun 16, 2017
hello,

I have question regarding my PNP application. I sent my application package to Centralized Intake Office, Sydney NS through Canada Expresspost. On the tracking system, somebody signed and received it on September 21, 2016. Will I be able to search my application online or will they send an email confirming that they already have my application package?
Will they send email if they are going to return my application?

I hope to get information here to lessen my worries.

Thanks you very much.

Hi, have you gotten any updates on your PR PNP application?
Thanks.

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys I'm working on my PR application after receiving my nomination.
I had some questions if someone could answer these for me.
1. For translated documents, do I only attach the translate copy? and I do not need to attach the untranslated (original) copy?
2. I am not married do I still need to attach a marriage certificate? I heard you have to even though you are single.
3. Do I need to get a police certificate from my home country even though I lived in Canada for 11 years without living the country for more than 2 months?

These are some stuff that confused me because I heard some stuff from others

Thank you.
Yes Need to attach the original copy

Not required if you mentioned single

3. Do I need to get a police certificate from my home country even though I lived in Canada for 11 years without living the country for more than 2months?

Required from the home country as well

GauravSood011

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, did you get your PR already? My paper based PNP application was received on the 20th of July 2016 and started processing 27th of October 2016. Still didn't get any news from them...
HI, CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR PR AFTER RPRF

Foxy12

Feb 17, 2020
Hello all,

My expiry is March 20th 2020 for the PGWP and my PR file is in process with paper application, it shows 10 months still to go to complete the decision making.

My pnp is employer restricted pnp and my employer are not helping with employer portal (closed WP). I cannot extend through open work permit bridging as my pnp is employer restricted.

My medical is still not done, but got my pre arrival in December 2019. The PR file was applied in June 2019. This is very long process

On this situation, what should I do,

1. How can I extend my work permit ?
2. Will my process be paused after the 20th March 2020?
3. Wil federal stop processing my file if I leave the country before expiry ?
4. Should I leave Canada before restoration period ?

Please assist me.

Fariko

Nov 25, 2012
hello,

I have question regarding my PNP application. I sent my application package to Centralized Intake Office, Sydney NS through Canada Expresspost. On the tracking system, somebody signed and received it on September 21, 2016. Will I be able to search my application online or will they send an email confirming that they already have my application package?
Will they send email if they are going to return my application?

I hope to get information here to lessen my worries.

Thanks you very much.
when did you send this? I am waiting confirmation more than 8 months