+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP: Paper-based economic class applications went digital

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys ! I got nomination through masters stream and n the nomination letter it says valid only for paper-based application. Does anyone has any clarity about applying online though it says like this?

Sarkerj83

Nov 4, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-09-2021
Nomination.....
03-09-2021
Hi experts,
I’m newcomer of this forum. Requesting your expert opinion or suggestions.

I have submitted my PR application (MPNP- paper based online submission) on September 23,2021 still waiting to receive AOR. I found here lots of applicants are waiting since long time. Can anyone give me an idea, approximately how long I need to wait to receive AOR?

many thanks in advance for your response.

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hi experts,
I’m newcomer of this forum. Requesting your expert opinion or suggestions.

I have submitted my PR application (MPNP- paper based online submission) on September 23,2021 still waiting to receive AOR. I found here lots of applicants are waiting since long time. Can anyone give me an idea, approximately how long I need to wait to receive AOR?

many thanks in advance for your response.
You receive the AOR when they begin processing the application. Could take at least a minimum of 5 months from what i've seen but can take much longer too.

shawnthomas

Oct 14, 2021
Nope. As per I mentioned above it's currently under "Submitted" status.

I guess AOR depends upon documents check and might take longer.
My guess is it is somehow similar to OINP submission: just upload your documents and wait.
How long did it take for you to get the AOR? I applied on october 14 and has not recieved any updates

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
How long did it take for you to get the AOR? I applied on october 14 and has not recieved any updates
Sorry to disappoint, but I got NO AOR since April 15th. Based on the pace IRCC is processing Paper Based 2020/21 applications, I'm not expecting any AOR this year, unfortunately.... :(

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Sorry to disappoint, but I got NO AOR since April 15th. Based on the pace IRCC is processing Paper Based 2020/21 applications, I'm not expecting any AOR this year, unfortunately.... :(
But when they start giving AOR you gonna be one of the first ones. :)

Reactions: Gkaur638 and jcbca

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Guys, any AOR / temporary application number for those that applied using the PNP online portal - which started in April 2021?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Guys, any AOR / temporary application number for those that applied using the PNP online portal - which started in April 2021?
I guess the online files should not require tfn as they are already in their system. Only paper files are scanned into the system as they are in physical state and converted into digital form vis a vis online application has already everything in digital form and must be having some sort of number. Just applying my logic.

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
I guess the online files should not require tfn as they are already in their system. Only paper files are scanned into the system as they are in physical state and converted into digital form vis a vis online application has already everything in digital form and must be having some sort of number. Just applying my logic.
Thanks for the swift response and thoughts on tfn - my guess too.

Reactions: H06

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
it was confirmed by the person who called IRCC that they that do not give out TFN for online applications

Reactions: donprof

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
it was confirmed by the person who called IRCC that they that do not give out TFN for online applications
I can see from your signature, you applied for a work permit. Are you graduated from a university in Canada? or have you applied under international worker?

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I can see from your signature, you applied for a work permit. Are you graduated from a university in Canada? or have you applied under international worker?
Hi, I have applied as an international worker, i was outside Canada, but when I applied for PR I was inside

Gkaur638

Feb 26, 2021
Hi i applied on april 9th,, and i called ircc in may , they gave me Temporary file number,, but haven’t received AOR yet,,