+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received."
Is this a COMPLETENESS
How did you get this response?
In how many days you get reply?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Schedule A background declaration. They were some gaps in personal history section.
Can someone clarify....so I was a student in canada 2018 to 2020 but did part time jobs while in school. I have only put studying in my personal history and not included the jobs in same period. Is this okay?

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone clarify....so I was a student in canada 2018 to 2020 but did part time jobs while in school. I have only put studying in my personal history and not included the jobs in same period. Is this okay?
I haven't included any part time jobs during the studies.

Reactions: blueivory

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
PR is under process. As far as I know job while studying in canada is not counted. May be some experienced member can shed more light.
It's not a matter of being counted as am in oinp masters stream. Just wondering if its required, that's all.

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi guys, I thought it would be helpful to share my timeline regardless work permit/AOR.

Both me and my husband were OWP holders, both expired in April 2020. I decided to risk and extend our permits as BOWP WITHOUT AOR, I didn’t want to be tied to my employer any longer despite receiving a Work Permit Support Letter along with my nomination.

Dates:

March 2020 - BOWP application submitted WITHOUT AOR

April 2020 - both permits expired, implied status

October 2020 - AOR received and submitted through webform to update our BOWP applications

November 2020 - BOWP approved, valid for 12 months

AINP inland - No BIL yet

AR March 11

AOR Oct 21

PAL Oct 28

Things to take in consideration:

- My AINP nomination has NO restrictions neither my employers name on it, it is crucial for BOWP approval

- They probably put our BOWP on hold until I provided AOR. I am not sure if that ONLY happened because of the pandemic or if they would do it in normal circumstances. 8 months waiting.

- I wrote a Letter of Explanation stating that I would provide my AOR through webform as soon as it become available along with my application

- I have 11 months left on my PR timeline so if things work out right, I won’t need another extension.

I haven’t seen people in the same situation as we were, it seemed like we were part of the few that were frustrated about not getting AOR in time considering we didn’t have a valid permit and spare time to wait. It worked out and I hope it can help others in the same situation. Cheers!