+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
What is the implication of AOR? Does it mean all.is good? How long after AOR will PR be processed? For paper PNP, is IRRC working with the province to process the application or just IRCC alone? Are they conforming the PNP nomination information or what?

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
What is the implication of AOR? Does it mean all.is good? How long after AOR will PR be processed? For paper PNP, is IRRC working with the province to process the application or just IRCC alone? Are they conforming the PNP nomination information or what?
aor mean u document is completed to their standard, if take 15 - 19 months for ircc to process ur application

stanthomas

Oct 2, 2020
Maybe it's my turn now?
NB PNP outland
AR march 31
AOR waiting
Seriously. There is no logic in CIC timelines.
Good luck for all of us.
I don't mean to be pessimistic towards your comment. But let us all be grateful that this country is processing the applications during these tough times. You don't know what's happening at the back end and what situation it is. Also, IRCC has much more important issues to deal with concerning their citizens with all these travel restrictions, and Canadians returning back.

So, let's accept the timeline and stop mocking their logic behind it.

sega3500c

Sep 24, 2020
I don't mean to be pessimistic towards your comment. But let us all be grateful that this country is processing the applications during these tough times. You don't know what's happening at the back end and what situation it is. Also, IRCC has much more important issues to deal with concerning their citizens with all these travel restrictions, and Canadians returning back.

Nobody laugh on IRCC. Just say to everybody:"Don't be upset if you haven't processed, nobody knows who will be next"

Reactions: stanthomas

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020

I agree with you but no one should suffer due to these delays. They should consider making some decisions on compassionate grounds especially the open work permit extensions. Many employers have refused to pay compliance fee in support of their work permit applications. Finding alternate employment is even hard and I have been many employers taking wrongful advantage of this situations by asking for money in return for a job offer. I hope IRCC will hold the Open bridging work permit applications until applicants receive their AOR which in normal circumstance shouldn't take more than three months.

Last edited:

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello.
My ar March 2nd. Inland. Actually I send one wrong form for spousal application. Instead of scheduleA background declaration I send additional depenent form. I checked with ircc through web form. They reply still mine is waiting for process. Eventually they will return the form or they just ask for that form?? Please anybody’s faced problem same like me ?? Got a positive response or they send back??? Waiting for valuable reply.
Inland Alberta

Jadu gar

May 1, 2020

What Important? so you mean we are not Important? We are working in Canada and paying them Taxes and you think New commerce are more important?

sega3500c

Sep 24, 2020
Hello.
My ar March 2nd. Inland. Actually I send one wrong form for spousal application. Instead of scheduleA background declaration I send additional depenent form. I checked with ircc through web form. They reply still mine is waiting for process. Eventually they will return the form or they just ask for that form?? Please anybody’s faced problem same like me ?? Got a positive response or they send back??? Waiting for valuable reply.
Inland Alberta
My friend. Have you signed in check-list that schedule A inside?

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020

plandemic that all.

sega3500c

Sep 24, 2020
I signed in my form but for my spouse application only I send a wrong form
But she signed in that form as well
I hope I made a mistake or according to COVID they will make exemption for you. However as I understood this situation clearly, you have sent incomplete application. My previous app was incomplete too and they returned it. Try to contact them and ask for unition both of your packages to one case. Or send another form with same request. Or maybe somebody else will give you more useful advice. Good luck to you.