+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
This is so frustrating. IRCC is saying it’s taking 18 weeks but most people including me haven’t received AOR yet. My BOWP depends on the AOR that never comes.

AINP In land
AR March 16th
Still waiting for AOR

jt2019

Star Member
May 20, 2020

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes

sbliss

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

My details are as follows:

MPNP In land
AR April 14th
Still waiting for AOR

My MPNP nomination and PCC from home country will expire by end of August. Do I need to apply for a new PCC and also contact Manitoba immigration for extending my nomination because I didn't get AOR so far. Please guide. Thanks in advance.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

My details are as follows:

MPNP In land
AR April 14th
Still waiting for AOR

My MPNP nomination and PCC from home country will expire by end of August. Do I need to apply for a new PCC and also contact Manitoba immigration for extending my nomination because I didn't get AOR so far. Please guide. Thanks in advance.
here is the answer from IRCC to the same question

"For your information purposes, the provincial nomination is considered valid, as long as you submit a complete application for permanent residence on or before the expiry date of the nomination. A nomination extension is not required for nominations that expire while an application is being processed.

For more information on the provincial nominee program, please visit our website or contact the provincial authorities for the region where you want to immigrate.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Reactions: danlb34

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
here is the answer from IRCC to the same question

"For your information purposes, the provincial nomination is considered valid, as long as you submit a complete application for permanent residence on or before the expiry date of the nomination. A nomination extension is not required for nominations that expire while an application is being processed.

For more information on the provincial nominee program, please visit our website or contact the provincial authorities for the region where you want to immigrate.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."
Any idea how long does Aor takes nowadays?