+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

s_tondon

Mar 19, 2020
Hey Guys,
After sending document, approximately how long it takes to get AR and AOR? My application was received on last 8th September, 2020 but I haven't received AR too. Just a curiosity.
Thanks, in advance.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Guys,
After sending document, approximately how long it takes to get AR and AOR? My application was received on last 8th September, 2020 but I haven't received AR too. Just a curiosity.
Thanks, in advance.
We both have same timeline. Did u send through Canada Post? Or courier,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, I sent it via Canada Post Xpress and was delivered on 8th Sept. So, just wandering when I will get the AR. AOR is a long way I guess.
Did someone signed your post when your application when it reached Sydney? Also what you mean by AR ? You will not get any conformation and get straight AOR in 3-4 months.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Yes, I sent it via Canada Post Xpress and was delivered on 8th Sept. So, just wandering when I will get the AR. AOR is a long way I guess.
you wont get notification for AR. Your AR is nothing but delivered date which is 8th sep.

s_tondon

Mar 19, 2020
Did someone signed your post when your application when it reached Sydney? Also what you mean by AR ? You will not get any conformation and get straight AOR in 3-4 months.
Nope. I should have asked Canada post to make them sign when receiving my document. I thought I will get any type of acknowledgement email from them when received my document before checking if the application is complete or not. Just now I came to know that the AR is the delivered date.

Reactions: Jolbean

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
All AOR coming for inland applicants
Incorrect information. Me and my colleague applied with 1 month gap. He got AOR in last week and his AR is 8th March. I am waiting for AOR with AR 24th April

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Nope. I should have asked Canada post to make them sign when receiving my document. I thought I will get any type of acknowledgement email from them when received my document before checking if the application is complete or not. Just now I came to know that the AR is the delivered date.
We have to just wait bud. That’s all. Looks like AoR is coming next year which is so frustrating. It’s taking 6 months now which is sad.

wendilust

Sep 11, 2020
AR March 16th and Still waiting - Inland BCPNP :(
I have dual Language birth certificate ( English and my mother language). I didnt get translation for that document. I am so worried