+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper Based Application Submitted during COVID19

naidni

Jun 20, 2018
I was reading on another forum that the Covid 19 cut off date is 5 March 2020.
All applications received after that date will be prolonged and evidently so
We can only pray and wait for this long
Wow. Thanks for this info. This waiting is really mind boggling.

naidni

Jun 20, 2018
Hi everyone, what fees do we have to pay for single applicant while applying paper based PR after PNP nomination?

1. Only processing fee which is $825.
2. Or both processing fee and right of PR fee which is $1325 in total. And what is right of PR fee?

Thanks in advance
In most cases, your fees will include:
processing fees for you and anyone you include on your application
the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
biometrics
third-party fees

Provincial nominee
We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee (CAN$500) now to avoid future delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident.

Your application

Processing fee ($825) and right of permanent residence fee ($500).

For more details:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/paper.html

Danielps

Nov 4, 2020
Hi everyone! I sent my application for PR, received at CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on July 17th. I have not get my AOR yet and my current work permit will expire on December 10th. In normal situation I should get the AOR in about 3 months, bit this is different, I made everything with enough time. Then my question is: Can I apply for BOWP before my work permit expires, along with an explanation letter, to stay in Canada with Implied status and then when I get the AOR, send it to update to the CIO? I'm worried because I didn't expect 6 or 7 months to get my AOR. Thanks everyone!

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi everyone! I sent my application for PR, received at CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on July 17th. I have not get my AOR yet and my current work permit will expire on December 10th. In normal situation I should get the AOR in about 3 months, bit this is different, I made everything with enough time. Then my question is: Can I apply for BOWP before my work permit expires, along with an explanation letter, to stay in Canada with Implied status and then when I get the AOR, send it to update to the CIO? I'm worried because I didn't expect 6 or 7 months to get my AOR. Thanks everyone!
Would like to know same because my work permit is expiring. I have to apply for PR yet tho. Waiting for ONIP nomination

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
You can have a look at this link tho: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit-result.asp?q1_options=1i&q2_options=2c&q3_options=2c_iii