+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP-Outland applicant at Ottawa VO

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello all,

Is there any PNP-Outland applicant with their file at Ottawa VO? Seems like Ottawa is in the hibernation mode and I am not hearing about any PPR for a while now for PNP-Outland applicants.

I have a couple of questions :

- There was an additional document request sent to me on Jan 30, 2017 to which I had responded and submitted the doc on Feb 4, 2017. I see that the 'Review of the submitted documents' still as 'Provided'. Does this mean that they have not yet reviewed the doc submitted?

- I "think" my BGC went to 'in progress' around Feb 20, 2017. I heard that the next BGC step is NN. How long does it usually take Ottawa VO to get to NN from IP for BGC?

Thanks.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,

I am Nov AOR @ Ottawa as well. There are not so many of us....

I see you are Oct AOR? You can click the Nov tracker in my signature and filter by VO you will see its just myself and one other person left for PPR. I am surprised you are still not attended to from Oct, but i figure it should be this week or next. From the processing days from AOR, Ottawa averages 100 - 140 days....

Lets keep this going :)

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahhhh...its the same case with you...lol

While there are many others off the tracker i think it safe to say you should get a response in March for sure.

Ottawa seems to be firing on all cylinders for CEC. They are currently issuing PPR to Jan 2017 CEC :eek:

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
frankiefun said:
Hi Bro,

I am Nov AOR @ Ottawa as well. There are not so many of us....

I see you are Oct AOR? You can click the Nov tracker in my signature and filter by VO you will see its just myself and one other person left for PPR. I am surprised you are still not attended to from Oct, but i figure it should be this week or next. From the processing days from AOR, Ottawa averages 100 - 140 days....

Lets keep this going :)
Hi,

Yeah, I also don't have many counterparts in the Oct 2016 AOR community! I was just going by how few others who were just like me averaging around 4 months to get the PPR and I have just crossed 4 months yesterday.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
frankiefun said:
Ahhhh...its the same case with you...lol

While there are many others off the tracker i think it safe to say you should get a response in March for sure.

Ottawa seems to be firing on all cylinders for CEC. They are currently issuing PPR to Jan 2017 CEC :eek:
Yeah, am hoping to hear in March

Seems like only CECs are being tackled by Ottawa lately, they have put PNP on the back burner.