Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Hi All!

I got my gcms notes:

Please guide me about if anything red flagged in the following comments of my gcms notes:

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX)

PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO.....................

WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.
Its the same notes for me, but i see no concern on them..everything seems ok from CIO..

Juren

Apr 20, 2017
Hey guys
Any new updates for NDVO PNP cases....?? Have been in NA2 for more than 50 days. Still waiting for something to happen.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
HI.

Can u please guide me:

What indication is there in GCMS notes about verification of a certain documents?

Or we can not see which documents they may verify?

Thanks for the anticipation.

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Guys can someone tell me the format of the email I need to send to Ottawa to know which office is processing my case? My last gcms as of August 22 my file was at CIO and secondary office is Ottawa. And what is the email address?
Did you find out anything about this? Hope you already have received your ppr! Thx

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just got my COPR and visa printed on passport but for some reason visa doesn't have my photo. Instead, they have attached the photo to COPR. Is this normal?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I just got my COPR and visa printed on passport but for some reason visa doesn't have my photo. Instead, they have attached the photo to COPR. Is this normal?
Everything is fine, there is only photo in the COPR

Reactions: Samoinp

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Guys I have a query regarding ghost emails.. my current PR application is in NA2 stage but my previous express entry account which is expired has received 2 ghost emails yesterday of the title "you have message in your account(old EE acc no.) Does anybody else is receiving such email?? Any specific reason why such ghost emails are triggered.

my details are
PNP outland (OINP)
AOR 10 Nov

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Guys I have a query regarding ghost emails.. my current PR application is in NA2 stage but my previous express entry account which is expired has received 2 ghost emails yesterday of the title "you have message in your account(old EE acc no.) Does anybody else is receiving such email?? Any specific reason why such ghost emails are triggered.

my details are
PNP outland (OINP)
AOR 10 Nov
I got mine a day after an update to online application (after med pass, NA2, IP2 and approval after PPR)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
This thread looks deserted, like a ghost town :confused:

Any news guys? It’s a Wednesday again. I’m already on the 5th month or 152 days. :(

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
This thread looks deserted, like a ghost town :confused:

Any news guys? It’s a Wednesday again. I’m already on the 5th month or 152 days. :(
hi @iamxty
i have a similar situation of post AOR marriage like urs :). AOR nov 6 n i got married on dec 4. i have informed the chane in marital status to ndvo through web form and mail.But they havent replied me back.i think i have missed something. do i need to send my spouse doc prior to their request???what i did was simply wrote them that i got married and details of my spouse along with marriage certificate.i was expecting to get some checklist of docs to upload but it has been 1.5 months that i first wrote to them.can u plz suggest me wat should i do next. i m stuck at na2 since dec 3

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
hi @iamxty
i have a similar situation of post AOR marriage like urs :). AOR nov 6 n i got married on dec 4. i have informed the chane in marital status to ndvo through web form and mail.But they havent replied me back.i think i have missed something. do i need to send my spouse doc prior to their request???what i did was simply wrote them that i got married and details of my spouse along with marriage certificate.i was expecting to get some checklist of docs to upload but it has been 1.5 months that i first wrote to them.can u plz suggest me wat should i do next. i m stuck at na2 since dec 3
@mqamar1994 can anwer your question better as he also contacted NDVO and got a response in 10 days, I guess.

My VO is Singapore and they replied quickly to my request but very slow in processing.

Anyway, you can email your VO again or CPC-Ottawa. Good luck :)

Reactions: mqamar1994