PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
I tryed to join the group again but it s full.. i hope you are not hidding pprs news there. :)
Well am definitly 6 month passed aor and when i talked to an agent she just gently said i got to wait... no infos... i know that my visa office is Mexico and it seems they are running sloooow because of the earthcuake and all the desasters after that. Am mailing them tomorow because no phone to contact at all. What do you advice?
Tried to join too, but it is full...I saw the news about Mexico, that was really terrible what happened there, lets pray for their recovery.
I saw the cic website and they said something about processing time make take longer that expected because of this, maybe give them a few days or weeks, to get them on their feet. But I think your PPR is on the way, ours too hopefully:):)

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
PNP stream.
AOR: 2nd of April.
Medical passed: 27th of July.
BGC: N/A till today.
UAE residence.

Called IRCC cst svc, on the 2nd of September, the agent told me the below;
- My file is processed in Ottawa, and that I have passed the "Criminality" check, and currently they are reviewing the "security" part.
I have called them yesterday;
Called them back again on the 28th of September,
- The agent told me the same story, however, he mentioned that my file was dispatched to London Visa Office on the 8th of September!

I don't wanna start panicking, but what shall I do now, any advise, Tomorrow 2nd of October will be exactly 6 months.!

schmosby

Jun 29, 2016
PNP stream.
UAE residence.

- My file is processed in Ottawa, and that I have passed the "Criminality" check, and currently they are reviewing the "security" part.
- The agent told me the same story, however, he mentioned that my file was dispatched to London Visa Office on the 8th of September!

I don't wanna start panicking, but what shall I do now, any advise, Tomorrow 2nd of October will be exactly 6 months.!
Can you please let me know the number you used to reach CIC? I had called them on Friday but only got an automated response that read out the status i see on the website.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
PNP stream.
UAE residence.

Many are waiting like us.. you can do.nothing jusy wait to be contacted. They are veryyy slow with pnp

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Can you please let me know the number you used to reach CIC? I had called them on Friday but only got an automated response that read out the status i see on the website.
+16139444000

Reactions: schmosby

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt AOR for additional documents request will be automatic like eAPR or it will be received later when they will check the document?
If you mean through CSE Form then it will be an automated message and that's it.

Then you will be updated through your profile stating we have received your file, we are reviewing it, and not needed.

It may be slightly different depending on each case but more over it will like stated above.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: anwar01

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@BillHyatt : any trend to understand time taken by NDVO. I assume based on trend my file should be at NDVO. How much time usually they take to give PPR?

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
hi @bootsal is there any pnp outland watsapp group that still has space, thank you, kindly post..