AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I called at 179 days and the agent gently didn t say much.. only that my visa office is mexico.. didn t share any information.
29 march aor.. ip2 as people said since 1st sept...

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
It is scattered all over the month I know applicants getting PPR with AOR for 5,8,15,21,24 all for PNP Outland even there are PPR with 7,15 May AOR.

I hope this will help.
Thanks for the info Bill. Good to know that April AORs are getting PPR. Mine is June. As per this trend can I expect BG to move to IP2 in another one month? MP passed on 17th Aug and BG in NA since 22nd Aug.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ambersariya

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
With little bit of data in immitracker, there seems to be pattern for folks residing in their country of origin. IP1 to NA1 seems to have happened within a week. Does that ring any bells?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the info Bill. Good to know that April AORs are getting PPR. Mine is June. As per this trend can I expect BG to move to IP2 in another one month? MP passed on 17th Aug and BG in NA since 22nd Aug.
Thanks in advance.
Many June and July Applicants have a similar IP1 and NA2 dates as even July 31st applicants I know are in NA2 since 21st August. However, I know at least 3 applicants who are in eligibility review or have passed it from the first week of June. Looking at these trends you should be in IP2 by the end of October however I would suggest to Call CIC or order GCMS notes to find out if eligibility has started.

The next set of data will be available to me in Mid-November and till then we can only predict using information shared in this forum by the applicants.

I don't know if someone is noticing or not however many applicants are being transferred to CPC-Ottawa for Eligibility Test (that is without eligibility being passed) as compared to for only Security (IP2) and finalisation of the file (PPR). My understanding for this is that they are trying to release burden on CIO-Sydney and this may have improved their speed.

I will update you guys in Mid-November once new sets of data are available, applicants from June onwards update us, and we receive some information from experts.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
We are also expected to get new data from OINP and other provinces. As the Quotas are almost finished for Provinces for this year and they usually don't issue new nominations before Feb/March ( the majority of nominations are issued during mid-year).

Taking this factor in mind it can be assumed that we may have fewer PNP applications from November to January (3 months), and therefore, after completing Medicals and Criminality Checks they can focus on eligibility. So, we may see things moving faster from November till January and this a time when they can really end the backlogs.

However, these are just assumptions and we need to wait for November.

schmosby

Jun 29, 2016
I called at 179 days and the agent gently didn t say much.. only that my visa office is mexico.. didn t share any information.
29 march aor.. ip2 as people said since 1st sept...
Can you please let me know which is the number to reach CIC from outside Canada? Thanks!

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Many June and July Applicants have a similar IP1 and NA2 dates as even July 31st applicants I know are in NA2 since 21st August. However, I know at least 3 applicants who are in eligibility review or have passed it from the first week of June. Looking at these trends you should be in IP2 by the end of October however I would suggest to Call CIC or order GCMS notes to find out if eligibility has started.

The next set of data will be available to me in Mid-November and till then we can only predict using information shared in this forum by the applicants.

I don't know if someone is noticing or not however many applicants are being transferred to CPC-Ottawa for Eligibility Test (that is without eligibility being passed) as compared to for only Security (IP2) and finalisation of the file (PPR). My understanding for this is that they are trying to release burden on CIO-Sydney and this may have improved their speed.

I will update you guys in Mid-November once new sets of data are available, applicants from June onwards update us, and we receive some information from experts.

I hope this will help.
Thanks a ton Bill.

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Dear Bill,

I am 15 May AOR. And in IP1 since 4 Aug while most of the applicants till Aug are in NA2.
1) I have stayed for 2 years in Haiti for which i did not submit the PCC as its written on CIC website that i don't need to submit one unless they ask for it specifically.
2) I did not submit Uganda PCC as i had only 3 months stay in Uganda when i submitted my application. And the stay has to be 6 months or more for requirement of PCC. (Although now i have completed more than 6 months and waiting for CIC to ask for Ugandan PCC).

In light of above facts, I have two questions:
What do you think would be the reason that i am still in IP1?
Should i wait for CIC to ask for Ugandan PCC or should i get one and submit via CSE?

I have ordered GCMS notes a week ago.

Thanks for your usual replies

pratik954

Sep 29, 2017
PNP outlanders have not seen movement in their files for quite sometime. Last update is for Feb 27 AOR and complete silence since then.

Request all PNP outland applicants to share time lines, updates if any to status- either medical, background check, additional addocuments if any on this thread.

There is also a watsapp group to share doubts and issues relating to PNP outland
To join please leave a message here
Please add my number to whatsapp group - 919377572311

pratik954

Sep 29, 2017
Hi Bootsal,

can you add me into the whatsapp for PNP Outland applicants. My phone number is 91 9377572311.

Thanks,
Pratik

pratik954

Sep 29, 2017
AOR Received on September 07, 2017, anyone with AOR september received any update or change after submission ?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received on September 07, 2017, anyone with AOR september received any update or change after submission ?
you should pass medicals next week as per the current trend