+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I am PNP Outland, AOR date 01 June.

Yes I have now passed medicals. I ordered the GCMS notes early (on the day my application clocked one month as i was a bit impatient). Received it on the 30th day after the order which was two months after my AOR. Subsequent to the notes though, I have since passed medicals, currently in NA2 since 17 August and my document status changed to "we do not additional documents' on 24 Sept.

Your Medical and Criminality are both parts of admissibility test. You will see Medical Pass and usually NA2 means criminality also pass.

Do your profile states Medical Pass? When did you order GCMS notes? Which stream are you in?

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Yes I have now passed medicals. I ordered the GCMS notes early (on the day my application clocked one month as i was a bit impatient). Received it on the 30th day after the order which was two months after my AOR. Subsequent to the notes though, I have since passed medicals, currently in NA2 since 17 August and my document status changed to "we do not additional documents' on 24 Sept.
That is a good progress if eligibility is really passed then your file should move to IP2 in 2-3 weeks. Good Luck and keep us updated.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
26th Mar reported ppr today.
I guess they are coming back to their normal speed now for pnp. Slowly n steadily

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
NA2 since 13th of July

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017

Hi
Has your application been transferred to a local visa office yet?

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I honestly have no idea. I was going to send a mail to CPC Ottawa to ask but then I saw Bill's earlier comment about them wanting to discourage those requests. Maybe I should give it a shot.

Hi
Has your application been transferred to a local visa office yet?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I honestly have no idea. I was going to send a mail to CPC Ottawa to ask but then I saw Bill's earlier comment about them wanting to discourage those requests. Maybe I should give it a shot.
You can try and update us regarding their reply. It will help us understand better if it is the case for all or related to few queries.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
You can try and update us regarding their reply. It will help us understand better if it is the case for all or related to few queries.
This is what I got in reply to the mail @ CPC Ottawa. I am 11th August AOR applicant. At NA2 since 13th September with ‘we do not need additional documents’ in ADR column.

Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
This is what I got in reply to the mail @ CPC Ottawa. I am 11th August AOR applicant. At NA2 since 13th September with ‘we do not need additional documents’ in ADR column.

Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.
Sent an email on 25th September and just got reply.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017

Too soon for file to be transferred as of now more than half of june and july are not even transferred

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Wow! This is the fastest response I have ever received from CPC Ottawa. Mailed them just 2 hours ago and I already have a response!

Good day,

Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in London.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Gisele
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO140

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Wow! This is the fastest response I have ever received from CPC Ottawa. Mailed them just 2 hours ago and I already have a response!

Good day,

Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in London.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Gisele
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO140
In this case you will be soon in IP2 as your file is transferred to LVO. This indicates some good signs for PNP applicants.