+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
There is a facebook group for Quebec immigration where 3 people got PPR sometime back. One among them got an email from IRCC saying that PPR was sent by mistake. Just when we thought everything will be settled soon ... we have stumbled upon a new block. It was sent in French and here is the English translation.

"Dear Sir / Madam, Please note that correspondence dated September 3, 2020 informing you that we are ready to issue your immigrant visa has been sent to you in error. Indeed, in these times of crisis, the order in council prohibits us from finalizing any economic file for the moment. We kindly ask you to ignore this letter. We sincerely apologize for this error. We will notify you when the situation changes and when we are ready to issue your visa allowing you to enter Canada."
i think this is for FSW .not CEC as there is travel restrictions.

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Received GCMS notes today:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Reactions: Yummy rum2019

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Received GCMS notes today:

Info Sharing: In Progress
Your application has progressed well. All the best !!!

samuelngs

Jan 17, 2019
Got the GCMS notes a month ago, there has been no ghost update since then :(

Info Sharing: Complete

MFA2020

Sep 9, 2020
PNP : Saskatchewan
AOR : Feb 03, 2020
MEP : Feb 17, 2020
Biometrics : Feb 18, 2020
Country of residence : United Arab Emirates

Received following response to web-form, please advise what could be next?

· Your application was received via your account on February 3, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Reactions: subramani_vs

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
PNP : Saskatchewan
AOR : Feb 03, 2020
MEP : Feb 17, 2020
Biometrics : Feb 18, 2020
Country of residence : United Arab Emirates

Received following response to web-form, please advise what could be next?

· Your application was received via your account on February 3, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Congrats!!! You have cleared all the steps and now need to wait patiently for the border to open to get the PPR request. Would you mind sharing your timeline of the eligibility and security clearance?

Reactions: MFA2020

MFA2020

Sep 9, 2020
Congrats!!! You have cleared all the steps and now need to wait patiently for the border to open to get the PPR request. Would you mind sharing your timeline of the eligibility and security clearance?
Thanks Sub, this is very encouraging to hear. Sure, last web form update was on Aug 10 and that said Eligibility verification in process, security BGC has not been initiated, and criminal BG verification is currently valid. Is there any other way to determine specific timelines apart from comparing between 2 web form responses?

Imperative to update, ordered GCMS notes on Aug 19 through getgcms.com but no response yet except for non-functional tracking #.

My IRCC account still showing status as Eligibility check in process and BGC not initiated, I hope web form response is most up to date status report?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Thanks Sub, this is very encouraging to hear. Sure, last web form update was on Aug 10 and that said Eligibility verification in process, security BGC has not been initiated, and criminal BG verification is currently valid. Is there any other way to determine specific timelines apart from comparing between 2 web form responses?

Imperative to update, ordered GCMS notes on Aug 19 through getgcms.com but no response yet except for non-functional tracking #.

My IRCC account still showing status as Eligibility check in process and BGC not initiated, I hope web form response is most up to date status report?
Web form responses can be sometimes misleading. Best way to know about your application progress is to get GCMS notes. May be you might receive the notes soon as per your ordered date.

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
no I haven’t checked the eligibility of passed or not.. ...country of residence Australia

Do you know how to find out if it’s passed or not ? I mean instead of calling them. Do ghost updates helps to identify Anything about it ?
Hi,

Just a quick question - for your employment docs did you just submit the reference letter and pay stubs as per the post ITA checklist? Or you submitted the same whole set of documents you submitted in SINP (like the ITR, visa copy, bank statements etc)?

I am in the process of submitting mine and am just a bit confused.

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Hi,

Just a quick question - for your employment docs did you just submit the reference letter and pay stubs as per the post ITA checklist? Or you submitted the same whole set of documents you submitted in SINP (like the ITR, visa copy, bank statements etc)?

Hi
I submitted as per the checklist and bank statements too to support my pay slips info

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi,

Its always better to go with the ITA checklist as the CIC has their own way of handling the applications.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
This is at least heartening to hear

There was a call from Accra VO to one of the applicant who's passport is expiring this coming January. They have asked if that person will be able to travel before the passport expiry. The applicant has given the consent for the travel and has checked about the March 18th restriction that is currently effective. The reply was "The site would soon be updated and we’d be exempted". They have also added to expect the applicant's passport by this September but it will depend on VFS Nigeria on how fast they are able to collect and ship it down.

The applicant's AOR is 2019. Something good seems to be happening.

Reactions: Artk and Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
This is at least heartening to hear

There was a call from Accra VO to one of the applicant who's passport is expiring this coming January. They have asked if that person will be able to travel before the passport expiry. The applicant has given the consent for the travel and has checked about the March 18th restriction that is currently effective. The reply was "The site would soon be updated and we’d be exempted". They have also added to expect the applicant's passport by this September but it will depend on VFS Nigeria on how fast they are able to collect and ship it down.

The applicant's AOR is 2019. Something good seems to be happening.
Are they exempt because they were approved before march 18? Or does this mean that this restriction will be lifted?
Sorry for my confusion.

sharma2730

Jan 19, 2018
You can call them in +1-888-242-2100 using textapp.
Thanks @subramani_vs | I was able to call, however during the last 5-7 attempts to contact, IVR says that they are busy and then the call gets disconnect. Has anyone else been able to make contact and actually talk to an agent in last 10-15 days and if so.... can someone tell me, how to reach an agent :)

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Are they exempt because they were approved before march 18? Or does this mean that this restriction will be lifted?
Sorry for my confusion.
It was not approved before March 18 but recently. They also hinted that the exemptions will be lifted soon. Let's hope it happens.

Reactions: Wotsit