Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I was expecting to see more approvals for outlanders yesterday but I haven't seen any.
I'm hoping Friday wasn't some sort of big mistake...

Reactions: arjy

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I was expecting to see more approvals for outlanders yesterday but I haven't seen any.
I'm hoping Friday wasn't some sort of big mistake...
This is a big week for us. Hopefully the last week before the restrictions are lifted and few of the VFS are getting ready to opened in India. Something is brewing and lets hope it gives the good news that we all are expecting.

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Tmrw my progress bar will be 100% completed
No update.
Should I raise webform or should I order gcms notes ?
I was thinking GCMS ... plz suggest

Reactions: Wotsit

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
This is a big week for us. Hopefully the last week before the restrictions are lifted and few of the VFS are getting ready to opened in India. Something is brewing and lets hope it gives the good news that we all are expecting.
I've started hating the word "patience" now!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Tmrw my progress bar will be 100% completed
No update.
Should I raise webform or should I order gcms notes ?
I was thinking GCMS ... plz suggest
Please go ahead with the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Wotsit and jyo1101

Rev000

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,

Below are my details.

CRC Score: 328
Province: Alberta
ITA - 23 Jan
AOR - Don't Know

I just want to know after reading all these threads, when do we have to do medical, biometrics, background check, etc.
I am doing my process through an Agent, they never asked me about all this stuff, all they say is just to be patient awaiting an update.

Should I just wait or should consider any other option? Is there any chance I may receive PR according to my file?

Current Residence in Australia.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello Guys,
Hope all doing well.. this forum for me, and many others is like a light in a dark tunnel. My application status got 100% on 22nd Aug 2020 and still waiting for an update. I have seen many forums where people are even getting rejections/declines, but I understood that whoever is nominated will atleast go through the full process for a decision.

1. Can anyone advice here is his/her VO is London UK. I has applied my application from UAE and currently based in KSA. I have read the London office is very slow and sometime make silly decisions.
  2. I had applied through an agent and as discussed with them, they reluctantly agreed for web form through ATIP Consent form. I dont know if this is the correct method as i have seen everyone speaking about GCMS.
Any suggestions pls.

Also, can someone advice me on the immitracker. Can anyone access and find the status? how does it work?

God Bless All & Best of Luck

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello Guys,
Hope all doing well.. this forum for me, and many others is like a light in a dark tunnel. My application status got 100% on 22nd Aug 2020 and still waiting for an update. I have seen many forums where people are even getting rejections/declines, but I understood that whoever is nominated will atleast go through the full process for a decision.

1. Can anyone advice here is his/her VO is London UK. I has applied my application from UAE and currently based in KSA. I have read the London office is very slow and sometime make silly decisions.
  2. I had applied through an agent and as discussed with them, they reluctantly agreed for web form through ATIP Consent form. I dont know if this is the correct method as i have seen everyone speaking about GCMS.
Any suggestions pls.

Also, can someone advice me on the immitracker. Can anyone access and find the status? how does it work?

God Bless All & Best of Luck
I did my biometrics at the London office but my application is being processed in Sydney.
I believe London is only slow due to the backlog of applications, they only reopened a few weeks back.

Ordering GCMS notes in my opinion is they best way of finding out your application status. You should be able to do this if you know your application details.

The details you will find on immitracker are just what members upload themselves. It is useful just to be able to see how other people's applications are progressing. Also if you sign up to the site it's quite easy to order GCMS notes through it. :)

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi,

Below are my details.

ITA - 23 Jan
AOR - Don't Know

I just want to know after reading all these threads, when do we have to do medical, biometrics, background check, etc.
I am doing my process through an Agent, they never asked me about all this stuff, all they say is just to be patient awaiting an update.

Should I just wait or should consider any other option? Is there any chance I may receive PR according to my file?

It is always hard know what is going on when agents are involved.
Have you actually been nominated by Alberta? Or just been invited to apply?
Once nominated by a province you would receive another 600 points and you would likely receive an ITA for express entry shortly after.
It is then after this stage that you would do your medical and biometrics.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I did my biometrics at the London office but my application is being processed in Sydney.
I believe London is only slow due to the backlog of applications, they only reopened a few weeks back.

Ordering GCMS notes in my opinion is they best way of finding out your application status. You should be able to do this if you know your application details.

The details you will find on immitracker are just what members upload themselves. It is useful just to be able to see how other people's applications are progressing. Also if you sign up to the site it's quite easy to order GCMS notes through it. :)
Thanks aload dear.. will check this immitracker thingy tomorrow..

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Please go ahead with the GCMS notes.
Thank you for your reply can I order from this website or should I google it ? Do you any suggestions? Thank in advance

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Thank you for your reply can I order from this website or should I google it ? Do you any suggestions? Thank in advance
I ordered using GCMSonline and it took 15 days to get my notes.

Reactions: jyo1101

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi,

Below are my details.

ITA - 23 Jan
AOR - Don't Know

If you got ITA then your CRS should have been more than 800 points at least. Once you got ITA and while submitting your application, medicals come into picture and you will be requested to do biometrics after the medicals is cleared.