Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys! Saskatchewan nominee here, today hit the 100% in my timeline. o_O

Details:
AOR - 05 Feb
BIL - 18 Feb
MEP - 16 Jul
VO - CIO, Sydney

Web form as of July 16:
  • The eligibility assessment is currently valid.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Is "currently valid" a good sign?

I raised a second web form today to celebrate my 6 months timeline haha. Will share with you the results. If it shows that security still isn't started, I think I'll order gcms notes.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

Details:
AOR - 05 Feb
BIL - 18 Feb
MEP - 16 Jul
VO - CIO, Sydney

Web form as of July 16:

I raised a second web form today to celebrate my 6 months timeline haha. Will share with you the results. If it shows that security still isn't started, I think I'll order gcms notes.
Currently Valid is good. I'm a couple of weeks behind you at the same stage but nominated by Manitoba.
I'm being processed at Sydney too, same issue with security not having been started. Very interested to see how your web form goes.

Reactions: Artk

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Details:
AOR - 05 Feb
BIL - 18 Feb
MEP - 16 Jul
VO - CIO, Sydney

Web form as of July 16:

I think Sydney CIO has not initiated the security for Feb yet. They are still clearing the Dec and Jan applications. Must be this month end we can start to see some progress on the security part.

Reactions: Wotsit

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
Does web form really able help us? I am so stressed now, because of my pgwp getting expired soon, and I still not get my AOR, any one know where else we can contact or any one get AOR by sent their files this year of May?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Does web form really able help us? I am so stressed now, because of my pgwp getting expired soon, and I still not get my AOR, any one know where else we can contact or any one get AOR by sent their files this year of May?
To some extent it will help as web form responses are mostly vague. Better call them to enquire about your status or raise notes to get a detailed history of your application.

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
To some extent it will help as web form responses are mostly vague. Better call them to enquire about your status or raise notes to get a detailed history of your application.
Do you mind tell me the number? I tried few I got online, never able really talk with a real person....

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Do you mind tell me the number? I tried few I got online, never able really talk with a real person....
Here it is 1-888-242-2100

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019

Details:
AOR - 05 Feb
BIL - 18 Feb
MEP - 16 Jul
VO - CIO, Sydney

Web form as of July 16:

So web form answer came today. Looks a bit weird, 'cos I asked all the same questions as before, but received kind of different form of answer:

• The responsible office has completed verifying your application and has determined that you have met the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.
What do you guys think? Any ideas?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
So web form answer came today. Looks a bit weird, 'cos I asked all the same questions as before, but received kind of different form of answer:

• The responsible office has completed verifying your application and has determined that you have met the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.
What do you guys think? Any ideas?
They have missed to include your security details. Seems only security is pending as per your web form on July. Dec and Jan candidates are getting their security cleared, so yours might have started already or may start anytime. By August end you might have the good news I suppose. May I know which country you are from?

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
They have missed to include your security details. Seems only security is pending as per your web form on July. Dec and Jan candidates are getting their security cleared, so yours might have started already or may start anytime. By August end you might have the good news I suppose. May I know which country you are from?
Thanks a lot. I'm not sure if it's reasonable to order notes or do I wait couple of weeks.
Is your security cleared already?
I'm from Kazakhstan.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Thanks a lot. I'm not sure if it's reasonable to order notes or do I wait couple of weeks.
Is your security cleared already?
I'm from Kazakhstan.
You can wait for sometime and check your security before ordering notes. My eligibility is still in process and so the security has not yet started. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Reactions: Artk

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
You can wait for sometime and check your security before ordering notes. My eligibility is still in process and so the security has not yet started. Please keep us posted on your progress.
Thanks a lot for your advice! I will definitely keep you posted. This topic is a great support in these frustrating times.

Reactions: subramani_vs