Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I think it's his email that is being used I never receive anything he just forwards to me whatever he receives. I'm gonna wait till the travel restrictions on new PR is lifted to ask him about doing a web form or calling as right now I think he'll just keep giving me the same answers plus no one seems to be getting PR before the restrictions are lifted. Do you think restrictions will be somewhat lifted July 31 or will they possibly extend more? Seems to be dragging on forever and I doubt anyone who's outland will be issued anything or see any updates before that.
Probably by August end we might see something favorable for us. Need lots of patience until then. Good luck!!!

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Reactions: silverlinings

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
A FSW Outland from the USA received PPR yesterday check out the November thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/page-224

They they spoke to an IRCC agent on the phone:
The IRCC agent on the line used these exact words. "IRCC is still figuring out a possible alternative landing approach for outlanders"

Sounds like this is good news and offers us a bit of hope.
Thanks for sharing! this is definitely a positive sign hopefully they figure out a way for outlanders to get COPR and allow them to land despite the restrictions. This makes me feel hopeful that soon we'll be seeing some progress with our applications.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
A FSW Outland from the USA received PPR yesterday check out the November thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/page-224

They they spoke to an IRCC agent on the phone:
The IRCC agent on the line used these exact words. "IRCC is still figuring out a possible alternative landing approach for outlanders"

Sounds like this is good news and offers us a bit of hope.
Yes, I too saw this info. Hopefully, this August we will see some good news for the outlanders.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Few outlanders from Australia and New Zealand got PPR request today. I assume they are issuing PPR's based on the country that has lesser covid impact. The guy from New Zealand is actually an Indian.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Few outlanders from Australia and New Zealand got PPR request today. I assume they are issuing PPR's based on the country that has lesser covid impact. The guy from New Zealand is actually an Indian.
Did you see that here on the forum? There's nothing on immitracker.

I guess living in the UK that's going to count me out... Plenty of Covid impact here.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Did you see that here on the forum? There's nothing on immitracker.

I guess living in the UK that's going to count me out... Plenty of Covid impact here.
I'm part of that group and saw those updates. Yes true that, India is in the top list and obviously it will take more time for those applied from here.

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
I am a PNP outland applicant. My AOR was on Feb 4. Due to this covid situation, it seems like the application will take many more months to get approved. So i am going to get married next month. Will there be any problem with the application which is in progress if my wife is not accompanying with me to Canada? Is there will be further delay in the process?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I am a PNP outland applicant. My AOR was on Feb 4. Due to this covid situation, it seems like the application will take many more months to get approved. So i am going to get married next month. Will there be any problem with the application which is in progress if my wife is not accompanying with me to Canada? Is there will be further delay in the process?
Even if your wife is not accompanying, you need to inform IRCC on your marriage. Please visit the below link to see the discussion related to your topic.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-spouse-after-aor.618474/

Last edited:

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
New Zealand maybe but Australia is having a surge in covid infections now and last week they had record number of cases they're going through a second wave now so I doubt they are choosing as per covid cases. At least I hope not hehe or else alot of countries are doomed. Regardless it's a good sign I guess. Do you think the travel restrictions will be extended on July 31?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
New Zealand maybe but Australia is having a surge in covid infections now and last week they had record number of cases they're going through a second wave now so I doubt they are choosing as per covid cases. At least I hope not hehe or else alot of countries are doomed. Regardless it's a good sign I guess. Do you think the travel restrictions will be extended on July 31?
Going by the action that is happening for the past week or so, slowly the outlanders are starting to get passport requests. They started with US and now moved on to Aus and New zealand. Hopefully, we will hear the good news at least by August end if not sooner.

Reactions: cynthiaach

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I just received my GCMS notes I'm not sure what it all means but towards the last page there was a statement saying all my references have checked out and I also found a review by Case processing Agent:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize.

Sounds pretty good to me from what I can tell there is just security left to go.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I just received my GCMS notes I'm not sure what it all means but towards the last page there was a statement saying all my references have checked out and I also found a review by Case processing Agent:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize.

Sounds pretty good to me from what I can tell there is just security left to go.
Security will be started if your eligibility is cleared by the visa officer. From your snippet, I can see that the final nod hasn't been given yet by the officer. Your eligibility should be "Recommended pass" I guess and will be through anytime the officer picks your file.