Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Unfortunately TextNow is not available in my country. Some people are able to download it from a third party on their browser and I'm not sure how.
Yes there are restrictions in few of the countries. Try using the paid version of the app that is accepted in your country and if the amount is nominal. You can check with your peers if you are part of any whatsapp group for Canada.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone got PPR this month? I have not seen any new ppr for pnp outland (Ontario) for the last 2 months. Are they holding all applications?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Does anyone got PPR this month? I have not seen any new ppr for pnp outland (Ontario) for the last 2 months. Are they holding all applications?
Outland applications are not getting approved until they get a clear picture on the border opening dates.

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi
I’m SINP applicant
AOR - 6th March
Medical pass
Biometric pass
RPRF paid 12th June
In the web site my eligibility and background checks are still on process! Should it be cleared by now?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi
I’m SINP applicant
AOR - 6th March
Medical pass
Biometric pass
RPRF paid 12th June
In the web site my eligibility and background checks are still on process! Should it be cleared by now?
Raise a web form or try calling them

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Raise a web form or try calling them
Thank you so much for the reply. I’m processing my case through immigration consultancy agency. So can I raise the web form or should they do it? Coz since now they are the ones who did the file-ing and everything on behalf of me! thanks and much appreciated your response

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Thank you so much for the reply. I’m processing my case through immigration consultancy agency. So can I raise the web form or should they do it? Coz since now they are the ones who did the file-ing and everything on behalf of me! thanks and much appreciated your response
Yes, you can raise a web for by mentioning your application number

Nurustent

Feb 14, 2019
Good to hear that your application is making rapid progress. Once the travel restrictions are lifted, you should be able to get your PPR mail sooner :)
Web form response.

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Hi I got this same response in my first webform and for the second, they said ‘The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,’
Is there a possible reason for this?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi I got this same response in my first webform and for the second, they said ‘The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,’
Is there a possible reason for this?
My assumption is earlier it was showing as met as the analyst and the agent should have cleared it. But currently the immigration officer must be assessing the file and hence the eligibility is again showing as under review. Please call them and ask why is the latest information showing eligibility still being reviewed.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Seems like Nov & Dec outlanders are getting GU. When they called IRCC, they get the news that the file is finalized and will get PPR in a couple of months. Few of them are early Jan too.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Seems like Nov & Dec outlanders are getting GU. When they called IRCC, they get the news that the file is finalized and will get PPR in a couple of months. Few of them are early Jan too.
That’s a good news which brings a feeling of relief for many of us

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Anybody whose security was not initiated earlier has seen it initiated or completed? Since late 2019 and early 2020 PNP applications are getting a move on, its time for Sydney to wake up.

A Bhatia

Jun 19, 2020
I have recently applied for the PR through PNP NOMINATION under job offer letter non express entry.... I have got work permit support letter from the province.... now what are the chances to get work permit approved from the federal

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
hello everyone
i am sinp oid applicant (paper base) just want to know bank statement is not mention in checklist so we have to send it or not?
can any body plz send complete list or format for sending documents?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hello everyone
i am sinp oid applicant (paper base) just want to know bank statement is not mention in checklist so we have to send it or not?
can any body plz send complete list or format for sending documents?
Please refer the below link.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-with-employment-offer/required-documents-for-international-skilled-workers-with-an-employment-offer