+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

hazare

Jul 16, 2023
Hello Guys,

As you know from Jan 2023 , The biometric is mandatory for Pr, If we Forgot to pay biometric fee before submit the application, How can do this payment. And for webform under non express entry online application, I didnt find this name on the page of IRCC. If anyone know, please share the information.

Aug 31, 2019
HI, I'm also in the same situation. Applied through PNP Non express entry in Dec 2022. Got my application form number in May 2023 along with medical passed and biometrics updated. Two weeks later, I got a pdf from IRCC called "Pre-arrival services".
I've two questions:
1. The letter which states my APPLICATION NUMBER is that my AOR ?
2. In the GCMS notes, where do I check for R10 being passed or not?

Thank you in advance.

Aug 31, 2019
I have applied in November 2022 for non Express PNP, Got AOR on this week and I got my Medical Passed status today. What could be next step, is it background check ? do they request same documents which we have already provided? like PCC of Employment and funds.

Thank You
Hello Parth, like the letter you get from IRCC which contains the application number, is that the AOR ? I am so confused about this AOR letter ... (I also applied for non express PNP, in Dec 2022)

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI, I'm also in the same situation. Applied through PNP Non express entry in Dec 2022. Got my application form number in May 2023 along with medical passed and biometrics updated. Two weeks later, I got a pdf from IRCC called "Pre-arrival services".
I've two questions:
1. The letter which states my APPLICATION NUMBER is that my AOR ?
2. In the GCMS notes, where do I check for R10 being passed or not?

Thank you in advance.
Yes that is your AOR and congratulations you passed your eligibility also . Pre arrival letter comes after you pass eligibility requirements for the program you applied. Your will get portal email soon probably in 2 months or so.

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
well i am in the same boat, applied through aos aaip.
submitted in june 2023
no aor yet, still waiting!
btw i am here on work permit so idk if they will ask for medical or biometrics as mine is done just 8 months ago
hopefully will get aor soon!

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello Parth, like the letter you get from IRCC which contains the application number, is that the AOR ? I am so confused about this AOR letter ... (I also applied for non express PNP, in Dec 2022)
For inland AOR is not actually a letter, it's an email that will provide and application number and confirm that application has been received. There will be an another email as well to link your application with GC Key. Check this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-non-express-from-new-online-portal.786987/post-10432383

Last edited:

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
what is ghost update? what does MP mean?
Ghost update : there will be an update on your GC Key says application profile/updated but you won't see any other changes in the application. Some one reviewed your application and is going to further steps. You will probably see a message in your application in application status.
MP : Medical Passed