+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I got nomination from BC PNP, thus I'm wondering if I should follow the non-EE PNP for PR or start again obtaining EE PNP nomination as post-graduate :)
I has also recently received and interest letter to apply under skilled trade EE nomination from Ontario. But I already applied for PR non EE in November and received AOR in January. If I start from scratch again it would take around 3-4 months to apply and receive nomination and then apply and receive PR would take 6-7 months. So in total 9-11 months could be possibly. If I consider non EE would take a year than both would take same time for me from now. and I have to pay fees again for nomination and not sure refunds of the applied application for PR already. But even EE and non EE PNP processing time is 20 and 21 months on the site.

Reactions: EdytaM

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
Hi All, I am in the same boat. Got nomination under Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS). Applied non express entry online (PNP) in end of Feb 2023. Waiting for AOR. Work permit expires July 2024.

MaryamS

Mar 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Hi all, I need to know if a healthcare worker applies for SINP, does she need to show proof of settlement funds as well? Practically this stream ends up in a job offer but I am confused. Category to be specific is of: Public health inspectors

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
First of all Thank you so much for such fast response. I want to let you know that, I have submitted a web form for details of my application and I get my application number today, I have linked my application with IRCC portal as well. If I got my Application number, does that mean I got AOR already or not?
Hello. I also submitted non express entry PR. What information did you provide in webform to get the application number?? as the web-form asks for some details, but incase of non-express, there is no number provided. Even in the email auto response of submitted application, there is no number mentioned.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hello,

I have applied under non Express PNP from new online portal. Does anyone have any latest updates, how long they takes for each step or first update after applying. I have to apply for my bridging work permit as well if they takes too long to process. I have Work permit valid until Feb 2024, I have applied for PR in November 2022. I know the processing time is 21 showing on the site but I need from some one who had the same situation and got any recent update from IRCC.
what is ghost update? what does MP mean?

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone
I just received my nomination and I have a query. I am married and I have updated all my dependent information in the online application forms. But the concern comes here, How can I submit my spouse document in my application. Like her passport, PCC, medical, birth certificate, photo.

If someone has been on the same boat and found the solution, please guide me.

Thank you in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone
I just received my nomination and I have a query. I am married and I have updated all my dependent information in the online application forms. But the concern comes here, How can I submit my spouse document in my application. Like her passport, PCC, medical, birth certificate, photo.

If someone has been on the same boat and found the solution, please guide me.

Thank you in advance
The best option is to add a cover page to each documents saying self and spouse. Then compile them in a single PDF and attach.

Reactions: dharmin

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello,

I have applied under non Express PNP from new online portal. Does anyone have any latest updates, how long they takes for each step or first update after applying. I have to apply for my bridging work permit as well if they takes too long to process. I have Work permit valid until Feb 2024, I have applied for PR in November 2022. I know the processing time is 21 showing on the site but I need from some one who had the same situation and got any recent update from IRCC.
What does MP mean?

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
I have applied with for PR with my OLD MEDICAL, as per current policy it should work. Few days before I got a ghost update and it was I have passed my medical, on the next day I got another ghost update the previous update was not there it showing I don't need to do medical in medical portion. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason of this? Is it fine?
Hi..can you please tell about the medical policy you are talking about.

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
PNP - Non Express Entry

Submitted 11-Nov 2022

AOR 11-DEC 2022

Biometric - 11-DEC 2022

Request to submit Criminal Report - 11-DEC 2022

Submitted all Criminal Report - 15 Jan 2023

Request Medical Examination 12-Apr 2023

Reactions: Zachster

chetanchj007

Apr 12, 2023
PNP Masters graduate - Non-Express Entry

Submitted -> 05-Feb 2023

AOR -> 23-MAR 2023 (Medical passed, Biometrics completed, No additional documents needed, Background check in progress)

Let's see what next and when :)