+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have applied in November 2022 for non Express PNP, Got AOR on this week and I got my Medical Passed status today. What could be next step, is it background check ? do they request same documents which we have already provided? like PCC of Employment and funds.

Thank You

Reactions: rounakbhowmick

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have applied with for PR with my OLD MEDICAL, as per current policy it should work. Few days before I got a ghost update and it was I have passed my medical, on the next day I got another ghost update the previous update was not there it showing I don't need to do medical in medical portion. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason of this? Is it fine?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I have applied with for PR with my OLD MEDICAL, as per current policy it should work. Few days before I got a ghost update and it was I have passed my medical, on the next day I got another ghost update the previous update was not there it showing I don't need to do medical in medical portion. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason of this? Is it fine?
It's fine. Lots of glitches in the system. Don't worry about what system says until you receive an email/communication from IRCC.
There is a big thread for non-express pnp stream. I suggest you go through older posts, there is lots of useful info

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/page-194

Reactions: EdytaM

Gaurav1802

Apr 29, 2021
the first step is getting AOR where IRCC actively acknowledges that they have received your case (this is different from submitting it)- it can happen anytime from 2-6 months for that step. At that point you will get an application number which you can use to apply for BOWP. Processing time says 21 months but it seems that its closer to 13-15 months now.

It's been 11 months for me from applying to getting PR approved- and I'm now in the final stages which for most people is another few months.

Be aware that you will go months at a time with hearing nothing from IRCC, and that's normal.
Hi there,

I am also in the same spot. I applied for PR through PNP Non-Express Entry Permanent Residence Portal in DEC 2022. I got my OINP Master's PNP Nomination in NOV 2022. So far I haven't received any email from IRCC regarding the PR file and also I tried looking up my file but the website could not find it. And PGWP is going to expire in OCT 2023. Just a side note, I graduated at the beginning of the pandemic MAY 2020, so I wasn't able to submit Biometrics for PGWP & TRV. So, if you can suggest or tell me what should I do next to prevent myself from losing the status that would be a big help.

Thanks

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Is there anyone who got faster updates on NON express PNP Application because of applying from compulsion of online Applications? What are the latest updates on your application? Provide your Timeline so everyone can have a hope that we can get PR even faster than the actual very slow processing time.(Looking for fastest possibility of Non EE PR) Sounds Funny but I just want to get motivated with this info..

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yeah, I like the idea of faster PR! :D

I got approval of my non-EE PNP (international post-graduate) on 17 Jan 2023, applied 3 Nov 22.... and actually I was surprised it was non-EE (I don't know how come I choose non-EE path :rolleyes:), so.... now I'm wondering if I should continue this path (especially as some are saying they got their PNP PR in 11-13months and not 21!), or apply again for EE PNP.....

I have now full year of work, I'm eligible for EE CEC, but my CRS is only 383, as they don't recognize my job offer as it didn't require LMIA (I have PGWP), but with PNP I would get extra 600 points! :)

Timeline wise:
1. new pnp application: 2-3months, then EE CEC draw: 1m, then providing all documents: 2m, then waiting for positive(!) response: 6m =12months
OR
2. follow non-EE PNP for PR: 11-13months.....

similar timing, and the 2 should cost me less too, right? Why did you go through non-EE PNP and not EE PNP? :)

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

Nishmaha

Star Member
May 22, 2020
the first step is getting AOR where IRCC actively acknowledges that they have received your case (this is different from submitting it)- it can happen anytime from 2-6 months for that step. At that point you will get an application number which you can use to apply for BOWP. Processing time says 21 months but it seems that its closer to 13-15 months now.

It's been 11 months for me from applying to getting PR approved- and I'm now in the final stages which for most people is another few months.

Be aware that you will go months at a time with hearing nothing from IRCC, and that's normal.
Hi, I got a email from IRCC stating " REady for Visa" I have to do Virtual Landing to get the eCOPR, how long would it take from here to get the CoPR and PR Card? Any idea.

I have to travel to India in March as well. Please let me know

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi there,

I am also in the same spot. I applied for PR through PNP Non-Express Entry Permanent Residence Portal in DEC 2022. I got my OINP Master's PNP Nomination in NOV 2022. So far I haven't received any email from IRCC regarding the PR file and also I tried looking up my file but the website could not find it. And PGWP is going to expire in OCT 2023. Just a side note, I graduated at the beginning of the pandemic MAY 2020, so I wasn't able to submit Biometrics for PGWP & TRV. So, if you can suggest or tell me what should I do next to prevent myself from losing the status that would be a big help.

Thanks
Right now they are sending AOR in 2-3 months, you can apply for BOWP after that

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Yeah, I like the idea of faster PR! :D

I got approval of my non-EE PNP (international post-graduate) on 17 Jan 2023, applied 3 Nov 22.... and actually I was surprised it was non-EE (I don't know how come I choose non-EE path :rolleyes:), so.... now I'm wondering if I should continue this path (especially as some are saying they got their PNP PR in 11-13months and not 21!), or apply again for EE PNP.....

I have now full year of work, I'm eligible for EE CEC, but my CRS is only 383, as they don't recognize my job offer as it didn't require LMIA (I have PGWP), but with PNP I would get extra 600 points! :)

Timeline wise:
1. new pnp application: 2-3months, then EE CEC draw: 1m, then providing all documents: 2m, then waiting for positive(!) response: 6m =12months
OR
2. follow non-EE PNP for PR: 11-13months.....

similar timing, and the 2 should cost me less too, right? Why did you go through non-EE PNP and not EE PNP? :)
OINP masters stream only allows me to Apply under non EE. It’s written on the letter that it‘s only applicable for non-EE so I had to apply there. Even I have my EE profile with 426 points.

Did you got your PR approved or just nomination from Ontario?

Reactions: EdytaM

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
OINP masters stream only allows me to Apply under non EE. It’s written on the letter that it‘s only applicable for non-EE so I had to apply there. Even I have my EE profile with 426 points.

Did you got your PR approved or just nomination from Ontario?
I got nomination from BC PNP, thus I'm wondering if I should follow the non-EE PNP for PR or start again obtaining EE PNP nomination as post-graduate :)

Reactions: Renjithrkumaran