+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

Asabliz

Jul 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I just want to ask who among here applied for PNP Non-Express from June 23 onwards who doesnt received AOR yet? May I also ask, when the time you submitted your application did IRCC include the biometrics fee? We applied on June 23, no aor yet but I am just bothered because there is no biometric fee when we pay for our applications, we just pay the processing fee, RPRF, and for the kids. Does anyone experience the same thing? Does IRCC will inform you to pay for the biometrics, I am just so stressed thinking about it, its been 4 months without hearing anything

Juliusdubem

Feb 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I just want to ask who among here applied for PNP Non-Express from June 23 onwards who doesnt received AOR yet? May I also ask, when the time you submitted your application did IRCC include the biometrics fee? We applied on June 23, no aor yet but I am just bothered because there is no biometric fee when we pay for our applications, we just pay the processing fee, RPRF, and for the kids. Does anyone experience the same thing? Does IRCC will inform you to pay for the biometrics, I am just so stressed thinking about it, its been 4 months without hearing anything
I am in a similar situation. I applied on July 24, and I have not received my AOR. I did not pay for biometrics and I don't know if that is affecting my application in any way. Please anyone with any info should help out pls!!!

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
I don't think it matters whether you pay beforehand or later. I have no idea about the process of paying the fee later as well, but I think they will reach out once eligibility is passed. One thing I do know is that IRCC is really short staffed. If you have everything necessary ready and you're confident, it will also put less pressure on IRCC agents as well and your case would be handled much faster. Patience is the key!!

Dhirendra sah

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,
I am in the process of BCPNP, it’s non express entry because I don’t have 1 year experience but my profession comes under Targeted draw.

How much time it will take after PNP nomination?

Thank you

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Hi,
I am in the process of BCPNP, it’s non express entry because I don’t have 1 year experience but my profession comes under Targeted draw.

Thank you
16 months, could be faster depends on the information you provided.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hi,

Thank you
Hi, how you applied BCPNP , I live in bc and trying to apply bcpnp . Thanks

Shabeeb

Sep 28, 2023
Can you clarify once we apply PR (online) in non express entry catagary how many days take time to get AOR. Getting aor is express entry and non express entry takes same duration or non express entry is longer? Because I might expect I can apply PR 2024 january Last week My work permit expires may 5th I'm suffering much stress I should apply BOWP before may 5th. so once I apply Jan last week I have 2 more months Feb and March and also April (tight month April) is that time period is enough for AOR I hope there is new rule we can apply bowp even it's 1 day before our work permit expiry date

Thanks in advance

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I have applied under non-express category PNP application for Economic class immigration under new PR portal in July 22, 2023 .
I have not received any AOR yet , how long does it take to get an AOR

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Hi All,

I have applied under non-express category PNP application for Economic class immigration under new PR portal in July 22, 2023 .
I have not received any AOR yet , how long does it take to get an AOR
Should be next month

Nan30

Dec 5, 2023
the first step is getting AOR where IRCC actively acknowledges that they have received your case (this is different from submitting it)- it can happen anytime from 2-6 months for that step. At that point you will get an application number which you can use to apply for BOWP. Processing time says 21 months but it seems that its closer to 13-15 months now.

It's been 11 months for me from applying to getting PR approved- and I'm now in the final stages which for most people is another few months.

Be aware that you will go months at a time with hearing nothing from IRCC, and that's normal.

cristyan007

Jan 31, 2024
Hi Friends,

My husband and I are on open work permit in Canada. My husband got OINP nomination with work permit support letter. Our open work permit is expiring on June 2023. With OINP work permit support letter, my husband can apply for close work permit. So my question is what about my work permit then? Will it be close work permit or open work permit? Which one I will get when I will apply for work permit on my husband's work permit?
Hi Choudhary2800,
Could you please share what you ended up doing? I find myself in a similar situation with my wife, contemplating whether I should apply for the closed work permit with the nomination letter or wait for the AOR and then apply for BOWP, if that is a possibility.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I applied got OINP PNP ( International student stream ) approved and applied under the non express entry pr portal. I linked it to my GC key and did my biometrics in December 2023. I got medical results passed last month Jan 2024. Still waiting to hear back for background info( it shows we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided) . Anyone has any idea how long does this process take to complete.
My work permit expires in September 2024. I am not sure if I will be good before September 2024 or if I need to take any additional steps before my work permit expires to continue to maintain my status