+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp non express entry alberta

dprajapati

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,
I had applied under RRS(TEER 1) on 25th October and still awaiting for the AAIP nomination. on 16th April at Alberta.ca portal , It is showing that they are processing files till 14th November. My file got assigned for the assessment on 19th March 2024, However they are yet to make the decision of my file and it seems moved to process the next files.

There was my employee background check and it was replied on 26th March, which has been acknowledged by officer.

However, my file is still not moving since Month. Is there anything, I need to take care or worry on this situation? or it's normal?
What can I do to expedite this assessment process or we can't do anything? Just wait and watch.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I had applied under RRS(TEER 1) on 25th October and still awaiting for the AAIP nomination. on 16th April at Alberta.ca portal , It is showing that they are processing files till 14th November. My file got assigned for the assessment on 19th March 2024, However they are yet to make the decision of my file and it seems moved to process the next files.

There was my employee background check and it was replied on 26th March, which has been acknowledged by officer.

However, my file is still not moving since Month. Is there anything, I need to take care or worry on this situation? or it's normal?
What can I do to expedite this assessment process or we can't do anything? Just wait and watch.
Nothing to expedite as background check is in process. All you can do is wait.

Reactions: dprajapati

dprajapati

Jul 15, 2015
Nothing to expedite as background check is in process. All you can do is wait.
I got to know like my application for nomination has been assessed however the quota for 2023 has been completed, and now AAIP is awaiting for the 2024 new quota to be allocated. I need to wait till the allotment of 2024 quota happens. not sure whether can we validate or know the allotment things?