+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP nomination and new child

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Dear Folks,

I have been waiting for PPR under PNP nomination (Saskatchewan) for more than 12 months, now my wife is pregnant and I got an email from CIC for reexamination as medicals are expired, now my questions are

1) My wife will defer x-rays is this ok, what will be the impact on decision
2) After birth, I have to inform CIC about new born, what they will do as I am on PNP nomination so will they add baby straight away and issue CoPR or I have to apply again to Saskatchewan?

Please give your valuable suggestions

Thanks

willi

May 26, 2015
1. Go to the hospital and let them know your wife is pregnant, they know which Test your wife will take and the once she will take after delivery. Your application process will go on but your wife will have to provide the rest of the Test after delivery so this means a little more time in your case.
2. After delivery go ahead and inform CIC no need you apply to Saskatchewan for the baby. I went through similar situation.

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
willi said:
1. Go to the hospital and let them know your wife is pregnant, they know which Test your wife will take and the once she will take after delivery. Your application process will go on but your wife will have to provide the rest of the Test after delivery so this means a little more time in your case.
2. After delivery go ahead and inform CIC no need you apply to Saskatchewan for the baby. I went through similar situation.
Thanks a lot, that means even if wife will not take x-ray then they can issue PPR and before landing wife has to complete her x-ray

Casperenoch

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-02-2016 (Sch A & Sch 4)
Nomination.....
12-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
29-11-2016
No, a PPR would not be issued before your wife's x-ray result is submitted. Once CIC is notified about the deferred xray due to your wife's pregnancy, your file would be put on hold until the medical tests are complete.

We (my wife and I) were in a similar situation after I got an ITA. We researched online and consulted with Drs and based on this decided to go ahead with her x-ray.