+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP NOC 2133

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
You can start doing a one year post graduate course which will earn you two or more degrees points.
There is always a hope.....
Thanks qaziarslantariq for your advice.

Currently I am holding a PhD degree, which earns the highest point for education. Don’t think I can improve my CRS.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Thanks qaziarslantariq for your advice.

Currently I am holding a PhD degree, which earns the highest point for education. Don’t think I can improve my CRS.
Oh my bad then....
I think your age is above 30 years? That's why you are getting lesser points despite having the highest level of educational degree.

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Oh my bad then....
I think your age is above 30 years? That's why you are getting lesser points despite having the highest level of educational degree.
No, not your bad at all. You r very kind replying to my questions.

You’re absolutely correct. I’m 35 years old. I am very regret that I didn’t apply for Canadian PR after my PhD graduation from NTU, Singapore 5 years ago. Time never goes back, you know. :(

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
No, not your bad at all. You r very kind replying to my questions.

You’re absolutely correct. I’m 35 years old. I am very regret that I didn’t apply for Canadian PR after my PhD graduation from NTU, Singapore 5 years ago. Time never goes back, you know. :(
Don't worry. GOD is great. I will tell you a story about me now. My friend asked me to start immigration process in December 2017 but I told him that i am not ready yet. Both of us were in Saudi Arabia back then. He continued and got CLB8 in January, 2018 and created EE profile in February, 2018. Back then, Saskatchewan hadn't had this EOI system. They used to just open the window and receive some 400 applications and close the window again. He submitted his application in June, 2018 which was their last intake of the old window system and just last week he has received his PPR email.
Meanwhile, after his application submission in June, 2018 I started thinking about immigration and sat for IELTS in October, 2018 but till then Saskatchewan brought the NOC based EOI system and I have been waiting since then for my NOC to be included in their list or any other Canadian province's in-demand occupation list.
So, I do understand the value of a timely decision. Anyhow, now I have started PGD and I am in the middle of it. So don't worry. GOD is the best planner and something better has been planned for us. We just have to keep working hard, be patient and GOD will take care of us.

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
Yes guys there will be a better plan, but what are we going to do until then? Should we plan for something else, my CRS is 369, I have a masters trying for clb9. If I could 425 to 439 depending on whether I choose spouse accompanying or not. Only pnps are our options. Or we need to get a job offer before landing to get additional points.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Yes guys there will be a better plan, but what are we going to do until then? Should we plan for something else, my CRS is 369, I have a masters trying for clb9. If I could 425 to 439 depending on whether I choose spouse accompanying or not. Only pnps are our options. Or we need to get a job offer before landing to get additional points.
CLB9 is the key anyhow!

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
I have another option, I’m also in charge of quality management system of my company and I can use noc 1122 also. What do you guys feel?

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Don't worry. GOD is great. I will tell you a story about me now. My friend asked me to start immigration process in December 2017 but I told him that i am not ready yet. Both of us were in Saudi Arabia back then. He continued and got CLB8 in January, 2018 and created EE profile in February, 2018. Back then, Saskatchewan hadn't had this EOI system. They used to just open the window and receive some 400 applications and close the window again. He submitted his application in June, 2018 which was their last intake of the old window system and just last week he has received his PPR email.
Meanwhile, after his application submission in June, 2018 I started thinking about immigration and sat for IELTS in October, 2018 but till then Saskatchewan brought the NOC based EOI system and I have been waiting since then for my NOC to be included in their list or any other Canadian province's in-demand occupation list.
So, I do understand the value of a timely decision. Anyhow, now I have started PGD and I am in the middle of it. So don't worry. GOD is the best planner and something better has been planned for us. We just have to keep working hard, be patient and GOD will take care of us.
Thanks for your story!
Nice to know that u are doing PGD to boost your CRS. Its a great plan. May I know your current CRS and what will be it after you finish your PGD? What is your current IELTS score?
I started thinking about immigration to Canada last month. I am sitting studying English to try for IELTS. Its tough to get CLB9, man. I am worried about 7 band for writing, man. But still hope for the best. This is the only way I can increase my CRS.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Thanks for your story!
Nice to know that u are doing PGD to boost your CRS. Its a great plan. May I know your current CRS and what will be it after you finish your PGD? What is your current IELTS score?
I started thinking about immigration to Canada last month. I am sitting studying English to try for IELTS. Its tough to get CLB9, man. I am worried about 7 band for writing, man. But still hope for the best. This is the only way I can increase my CRS.
Current CRS with spouse is 381. After PGD it will be 401.
Current IELTS is LRWS 8.5 7 6.5 8
If then I get a 7 in writing my score will be 456. It's all about "if and will be yet."
Just finished my PGD's first semester's exams right now.
2nd semester to start from 1st of October.

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Current CRS with spouse is 381. After PGD it will be 401.
Current IELTS is LRWS 8.5 7 6.5 8
If then I get a 7 in writing my score will be 456. It's all about "if and will be yet."
Just finished my PGD's first semester's exams right now.
2nd semester to start from 1st of October.
Your IELTS score is so good. If you get a 7 in writing, I think you have very high chance even in FSW.

Hi guys,
Anyone with NOC 2133 got NOI from provinces? If yes, please share your profile and your CRS, it will give us a hope for those need PNP.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Your IELTS score is so good. If you get a 7 in writing, I think you have very high chance even in FSW.

Hi guys,
Anyone with NOC 2133 got NOI from provinces? If yes, please share your profile and your CRS, it will give us a hope for those need PNP.
Yes, I am preparing for my third attempt of IELTS exam now. Eyeing for CLB9.
As far as I have researched, I haven't found someone getting an NOI from any province having NOC 2133.

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Yes, I am preparing for my third attempt of IELTS exam now. Eyeing for CLB9.
As far as I have researched, I haven't found someone getting an NOI from any province having NOC 2133.
When will u retake IELTS exam? Hope u get CLB9.

By the way, I am now very confused about my NOC. What are your current job? Mine is Hardware Design Engineer in BOSCH. Main duties are dealing with schematic and circuit design for electronics application. I am not sure whether I pick 2133 is the correct selection.