+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Letter of interest - What are my odds?

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
I received a OINP letter of interest a couple days ago. I'm in the process of completing the application but I was wondering if this greatly increases my chances for PR? I know that there are PNP draws every two weeks but what are the odds of being selected?

Is it usually the case that once you receive a letter of interest and complete the application you are guaranteed to be selected? (providing all your documents are organised)

I just don't want to be caught off guard after completing the application but simultaneously don't want to get too excited when I may pretty much still be waiting for an extended period of time

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
I received a OINP letter of interest a couple days ago. I'm in the process of completing the application but I was wondering if this greatly increases my chances for PR? I know that there are PNP draws every two weeks but what are the odds of being selected?

Is it usually the case that once you receive a letter of interest and complete the application you are guaranteed to be selected? (providing all your documents are organised)

I just don't want to be caught off guard after completing the application but simultaneously don't want to get too excited when I may pretty much still be waiting for an extended period of time
high chance of beign selected

singhno

Jan 12, 2022

yes

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Respond to the letter of interest,submit your credentials,get nominated and get an additional 600 points added to your EE profile ,which will give you a definite ITA.