+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP latest draw: NOC code 2175

justs

Feb 12, 2020
Alberta issued 136 EOI in its latest draw on 18th March with a minimum CRS score of 300. Does anyone know if NOC code: 2175(Web Developers) is included in it? I did not receive any email invite so can I assume that I my NOC code is not shortlisted? Anyone with the same NOC code received any invitations? Please suggest.

Thanks.

MarkBrown

Aug 29, 2019
lol. i have the same noc code and my crs is 399. i hate to be negative but i think you need a job offer (which is almost impossible for foreigners to get outside of Canada) or a sibling living in Canada.

I've been in the pool since September (crs was w06 before my 31st birthday) no pnp no nothing. i'm very down.... alot of days i fantasies about ending it all. im just very tired

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
lol. i have the same noc code and my crs is 399. i hate to be negative but i think you need a job offer (which is almost impossible for foreigners to get outside of Canada) or a sibling living in Canada.

I've been in the pool since September (crs was w06 before my 31st birthday) no pnp no nothing. i'm very down.... alot of days i fantasies about ending it all. im just very tired
I think you are being overly negative, I have the same NOC code, will be 36 in September and in the pool with 447 points. I was this close to being invited by Ontario last year during their tech draws but unfortunately my ECA arrived a couple of weeks later.

I got a job in BC now and will soon be applying for BC PNP. I think you could start networking with companies in BC, send them your CV, petition them to offer you remote work trial, we are web developers after all,so do all you can instead of just losing all hope. BC PNP Tech Pilot is a super powerful programme, it ends in June but they might extend it, and if they don't extend it, it will only mean longer processing times than during the pilot. Don't bank on Alberta, I read that have not invited 2175 for years.

rajatkhare

Dec 2, 2018
I think you are being overly negative, I have the same NOC code, will be 36 in September and in the pool with 447 points. I was this close to being invited by Ontario last year during their tech draws but unfortunately my ECA arrived a couple of weeks later.

I got a job in BC now and will soon be applying for BC PNP. I think you could start networking with companies in BC, send them your CV, petition them to offer you remote work trial, we are web developers after all,so do all you can instead of just losing all hope. BC PNP Tech Pilot is a super powerful programme, it ends in June but they might extend it, and if they don't extend it, it will only mean longer processing times than during the pilot. Don't bank on Alberta, I read that have not invited 2175 for years.
Mind telling us which company you joined and where you applied?

john_trust

Jun 17, 2021

how do you network?

syedumayrali

Jul 25, 2016

Hi Mohsin, I have the same NOC 2175 and this year i turned 35. Can you please provide some guidance for job hunt in BC as a designer? I'm not sure if you an inland applicant but for outlanders getting and interview from the employer is highly likely. Most of them prefer in land applicants

Please share your thoughts

Regards,
Umair