+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes! That was tough! I am so happy that it didn’t extent the waiting time. But it was a really bad 2 months when IRCC kind of lost our medical results :D omg i am so happy this is over.
Hello! I have same problem like you. I got medical requests again for reasessment. How long does it take from remedical to ppr?

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone....I made a mistake when I sent my passport...when I printed my Annex A form it didn't have anything to sign on....so I sent it without signature and date...but after talking to a friend today...I realized that I sent half printed form without my signature and date so I sent a new one today with an explanation letter..I sent an email to them as well and I will be calling on Monday as well......is there anyone who had similar situation with any kind of documents...?? Do they send your passport back or ask for a new form??

Last edited:

sophista

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys, sharing my timeline here (AINP):
File Received July 17, 2017.
AOR September 6, 2017.
MR Jan 7, 2019
MD Jan 18, 2019

Already at 19 months. At this rate I will probably have to wait for another year or more.

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
hi im inland applicant got ppr last week. but im travelling to india soon for 5 weeks and can't submit passport to ottawa as there is no time in between. i know i can ask for extension but i just want to check if any one had same experience or knowledge about this. is there any way i can submit passport from india as im staying there for 5 weeks.

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
hi im inland applicant got ppr last week. but im travelling to india soon for 5 weeks and can't submit passport to ottawa as there is no time in between. i know i can ask for extension but i just want to check if any one had same experience or knowledge about this. is there any way i can submit passport from india as im staying there for 5 weeks.
Hi
I have same problem , I sent them email and got 60 days extension from them but as I already submit the passport to them so I emailed back to cancel the extension.
You can reply back on the same email that u got for ppr , they will tell u the nearest visa office where you can submit the passport backhome for me they replied next day

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone....I made a mistake when I sent my passport...when I printed my Annex A form it didn't have anything to sign on....so I sent it without signature and date...but after talking to a friend today...I realized that I sent half printed form without my signature and date so I sent a new one today with an explanation letter..I sent an email to them as well and I will be calling on Monday as well......is there anyone who had similar situation with any kind of documents...?? Do they send your passport back or ask for a new form??