+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I guess the reason they are not issuing any DM is that they have too many DM’s that they have to process for PPR, if they keep doing the DM and no PPR it will really make a chaos! Like me, for example, I got DM a month ago, and still no PPR!

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Do you guys know if quitting my job once I have a DM or a PPR would risk losing my PR?
I'm stuck in a terrible job and I could quit it and wait for the PR for a few months, but I don't want to risk losing the PR because of that.

Ricky2854

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Do you guys know if quitting my job once I have a DM or a PPR would risk losing my PR?
I'm stuck in a terrible job and I could quit it and wait for the PR for a few months, but I don't want to risk losing the PR because of that.
Your employer can cancel it until your border crossing and depend on them how far they want to go , you should wait at least 2 weeks after border crossing for safe side

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Your employer can cancel it until your border crossing and depend on them how far they want to go , you should wait at least 2 weeks after border crossing for safe side
sorry what do you mean by border crossing? I'm inland. Do you mean the landing after the PPR?
Thank you!

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
If your nomination letter has your employer name on it, don’t quit, because it is tied to your employment status, if it doesn’t have your employer on it, you can quit, but you need to maintain your status till you land, I am in the same boat as you...

Reactions: shadowhfx

gaoyang123

Jun 19, 2018
Hello all,

I apply through OINP foreign worker stream in land. I send my application on July 30, 2018 and they received it on August 2, 2018. Due to I missed an signature on a form IRCC returned my application on October 3, 2018. After fix the mistake they state on the letter I resend it and they received on October 5, 2018. I still didn't got AOR yet. So I am wondering will they return my application again? My OINP certificate will expired on Jan 5, 2019 if they return my application again do I need apply for a extension of my OINP certificate? I am confusing they have to receive my application before expire date is means I have to get my AOR before that? I am so appreciate if any one can help me.

yycgirl27

Aug 17, 2018
Hello all,

I apply through OINP foreign worker stream in land. I send my application on July 30, 2018 and they received it on August 2, 2018. Due to I missed an signature on a form IRCC returned my application on October 3, 2018. After fix the mistake they state on the letter I resend it and they received on October 5, 2018. I still didn't got AOR yet. So I am wondering will they return my application again? My OINP certificate will expired on Jan 5, 2019 if they return my application again do I need apply for a extension of my OINP certificate? I am confusing they have to receive my application before expire date is means I have to get my AOR before that? I am so appreciate if any one can help me.
Same thing happened with me, but they didn't return my application as I sent the signed for within 7 days. Don't worry you'll get the AOR soon. I got AOR right before the expiry of AINP. They have received your application, so doesn't matter if OINP expires before AOR. God bless!

Rpatel22

Sep 21, 2018
I'm caught up in the same situation as yours. June 19, 2017 applicant, got DM about 4 weeks ago, still waiting for PPR...
Their process feels unfair as when I applied, processing time was 15 months which is already up. I left a feedback about it on their website. :mad:
Akash... i am having same timeline as yours..... patience game.....

Reactions: iamskygupta

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I just got a ghost update right now. I received pre arrival email 4 days ago too.
Do we get ppr after ghost update?
Or was the update something to do with the request documents that i send to them one week ago.