+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
My friend received ppr today and took 10 months in total from the file received. Also with one dependant.
Hey thanks for sharing!! Do you know if you friend is required to use Canada Post to send his passport?

iamskygupta

Sep 28, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Honestly I don’t get how everything works! I got DM 4 weeks ago, and it’s been exactly 17 months since they recieved my application, and nothings yet, and every time I talk to an agent, they just say your PPR will arrive soon!
I'm caught up in the same situation as yours. June 19, 2017 applicant, got DM about 4 weeks ago, still waiting for PPR...
Their process feels unfair as when I applied, processing time was 15 months which is already up. I left a feedback about it on their website. :mad:

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I'm caught up in the same situation as yours. June 19, 2017 applicant, got DM about 4 weeks ago, still waiting for PPR...
Their process feels unfair as when I applied, processing time was 15 months which is already up. I left a feedback about it on their website. :mad:
Yeah It’s not fair at all, I’m also June 22 2017 applicant. We both have the exact same timeline then.

smansuri97

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
16th august
is anyone following express entry inland lately?
if they receive pprs being an inland! there should be no reason they are holding up pnp guys coz of canada post.

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
My friend received ppr today and took 10 months in total from the file received. Also with one dependant.

Do you know his/her exact timeline ? Congrats.

smansuri97

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
16th august
So if they dnt give us pr in 2018... will they ask us to give biometrics in 2019? is that y they are waiting?

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
So if they dnt give us pr in 2018... will they ask us to give biometrics in 2019? is that y they are waiting?
Canada Post is working all good, just send a post yourself a see that there's hardly any delay, may be by few hours or a day max. They reason is that IRCC prioritizes applications based on categories, say Express Entry and Spousal Sponsorship.

You may have already given your bio-metrics while coming to Canada the first time.

Julia_G

Apr 6, 2016
Hi guys,

I’ve noticed that some of us got DMs on ECAS, and some got ghost updates without DMs.

Which is better? And what is the normal process? What ECAS has to do with myCIC account? Are they link automatically? How often both are synchronized?

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I’ve noticed that some of us got DMs on ECAS, and some got ghost updates without DMs.

Which is better? And what is the normal process? What ECAS has to do with myCIC account? Are they link automatically? How often both are synchronized?
In my opinion, of course decision made is better?
Because if applicants got DMs on ECAS, that means they are finished processing your application (all good sign) and in the queue of getting final check and PPR.
But if it is just ghost update, they still have chance to ask them to re-submit the forms or documents to delay the process or cancel the application.
That is my thinking.

kaiyuan0613

Oct 19, 2018
I am July 27 applicant. I got a request to submit updated schedule A two weeks ago. I responded immediately. Today my profile got a ghost update, but ECAS is still in process. The sixth line was recently added ...

Reactions: kamaljitsg