+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Thank you, Josh! Hoping for the same!
Our immigration consultant told us the chance to get the 2nd medical is 90%, hope we are in lucky 10% and won’t get it :)
And all of us will celebrate the coming Christmas as happy Canadian residents! That will be Really Happy Christmas!:)
I’m a June 21 2017 applicant, I had upfront medical, but they asked for a new one end of september, but right after second medical approval I got DM!

Julia_G

Apr 6, 2016
Salut friends,

A lot of people here posted ECAS-decision made status in here.

Has anyone received PPR yet?

I logged in to ECAS on October 26th for the first time and found out that Decision has been made. I have no idea when it happed though. Is there a way to check the exact date when status changed to Decision Made? MyCIC online status is still in progress.

Please share how many days you had to wait for PPR after ECAS-DM if any of you got it already.

Many thanks,
Julia

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Maybe this friday will get some PPR. CIC will update the online system tonight right after they finish testing the in-land landing. They are still sending PPR for Express Entry everyday. Lets see
Hi Olimia, is CIC sending Passport Request to Express Entry applicants these days? Do they have to send the passport by Canada Post? I had the impression that PPR are not being released because of the Canada post strike (not sure just speculating).

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Olimia, is CIC sending Passport Request to Express Entry applicants these days? Do they have to send the passport by Canada Post? I had the impression that PPR are not being released because of the Canada post strike (not sure just speculating).
Yes, but no one share the time line after PPR. And, I found CIC increase the amount of draw from May. Kind 1800 more applications are drawn compared with the previous month, I guess thats why visa deperment process speed kind slow right now(not only the canada post strike).

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Salut friends,

A lot of people here posted ECAS-decision made status in here.

Has anyone received PPR yet?

I logged in to ECAS on October 26th for the first time and found out that Decision has been made. I have no idea when it happed though. Is there a way to check the exact date when status changed to Decision Made? MyCIC online status is still in progress.

Please share how many days you had to wait for PPR after ECAS-DM if any of you got it already.

Many thanks,
Julia
There is no certain time line for PPR right now duo to so many bad things happened together.
Patience, the only thing you can do is wait.

Pal5700

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
  • OINP Application Received- 28th July 2017 AOR -15 September Pre Arrival - 16th March 2018 Upfront Medical - May 6 Medical Pass- 21st May Waiting for PPR or decision made anyone with same timeline

rabbitmq

Oct 15, 2018
OINPJuly 4th applicant waiting for DM and PPR. Why jump over me. Anyone from July been asked for submit Schedule A IMM5669 again? already orderd a gcms note.

khushi00

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
JULY 18 APPLICANT
DM ON OCT 26, NO PPR YET....Called CIC today & agent told me file is approved & i should be receivng paperwork in next few weeks. She didn't tell me next OR next to next week. Just few weeks from now. PPR is taking forever.........

Reactions: Olimia

Sukhjitcse14

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
l
JULY 18 APPLICANT
DM ON OCT 26, NO PPR YET....Called CIC today & agent told me file is approved & i should be receivng paperwork in next few weeks. She didn't tell me next OR next to next week. Just few weeks from now. PPR is taking forever.........
They told me the same thing too. So weird and frustration. I got dm on 20th.

Reactions: Grechy7