+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Which means ghost update in CIC account doesn’t mean anything right now? I saw a lot of applicants who got ghost update then still waiting for decision made or ppr.
That's right! Ghost updates are followed by nothing from past 3-4 weeks :(

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
That's right! Ghost updates are followed by nothing from past 3-4 weeks :(
Did you try to call Cic asking for details? I looked back posts in May and June, people get DM and ppr right after ghost update like hours later or one business day. I blame the chaos on Canada post

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Which means ghost update in CIC account doesn’t mean anything right now? I saw a lot of applicants who got ghost update then still waiting for decision made or ppr.
Sadly yes.
I found out that in process means application is still open but in progress means that someone is actually working on your profil currently.

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
Sadly yes.
I found out that in process means application is still open but in progress means that someone is actually working on your profil currently.
“In process” you mean looked in ECAS? Not Cic account? I thought on ECAS it is always showing in process.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Did you try to call Cic asking for details? I looked back posts in May and June, people get DM and ppr right after ghost update like hours later or one business day. I blame the chaos on Canada post
I did not call them. Pretty sure that won't be of any help. They won't do anything to process the file faster. Just trying to keep calm and have patience, which is very very tough. But hoping the best for all of us!! :)

I blame it on Canada post too.. Don't see any other reason.
People calling it as "quotas filled for this year" does not appear very justified to me. Unless they want to start with having interviews at local visa offices, instead of exiting border, but this process of PPRs slowed down once Canada post went on strike.

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
if it's the second ghost update then the Security is passed.. the first is the Eligibility passed
I see, thank you for your advice. I got the first update back to March with a pre-arrival letter then mr in June. Another update last week showed in CIC account but nothing different.
Just saw the news that employees of Canada post said they will keep fighting without deadline, they thought they are tough guys.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I see, thank you for your advice. I got the first update back to March with a pre-arrival letter then mr in June. Another update last week showed in CIC account but nothing different.
Just saw the news that employees of Canada post said they will keep fighting without deadline, they thought they are tough guys.
lol.. they are trying to be, but it is affecting us now.. hope they resolve it soon and we get the PPR before new year

Reactions: tobby163

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I didnt get the update for the eligibility, but according to the gcms it passed in February. On my cic account it doesn't say eligibility passed though
It doesn't say for mine either... my eligiblity was passed in march according to the GCMS and i did had the ghost update at that time..

i think it's not for everyone then:rolleyes:

Reactions: MissyTin