+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Ricky2854

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi, July 26 applicant here. I just got request to provide updated Schedule A. (No previous ghost update or extra lines on ecas)

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada-Additional Information

13 November 2018

UCI: XXXXX

Application: XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: > Schedule A:

Please provide an updated Schedule A.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.
2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:
Hey
When did you get your medical req?

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi everyone, does anybody know how long it would take to get bridging open work permit? I’m getting frustrated as there is no news about PPR, and I’m thinking of quiting my job and just apply for new work permit! I got my DM on October 24, and still nothing...

Reeshil

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi everyone, does anybody know how long it would take to get bridging open work permit? I’m getting frustrated as there is no news about PPR, and I’m thinking of quiting my job and just apply for new work permit! I got my DM on October 24, and still nothing...
Which province you got your nomination?

Rpatel22

Sep 21, 2018
One of my friend got ppr just before few mins his timeline was
2nd jan, 2017 -app rec
23rd oct 2018- decision made
13th nov 2018- ppr
This applicant has been more than 19 months.... hence being issued PPR.... for july applicants cic is saying you are still under 19 months....even though DM...still have to wait. WTF is this poppery...

Pal5700

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Called Cic few minutes ago,they tell me ever
Yup.. mine changed to 4 again...

CIC folks should make up there mind, whether they want more or less... lol
Called cic few minutes ago .They told me everything is complete and good .They do not need more information but you have to wait for DM or passport request, u still under 19 month.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

rabbitmq

Oct 15, 2018
Called Cic few minutes ago,they tell me ever

Called cic few minutes ago .They told me everything is complete and good .They do not need more information but you have to wait for DM or passport request, u still under 19 month.
So your ecas status is still "in progress"?